Headliner color?

After a leak, I have to replace my factory headliner fabric. I'm not replacing the whole assembly, board and all, as that costs way too much.

The upholsterer I've talked to told me I should use PH2005 fabric. 2000 Chev Silv Ex cab with graphite leather and what I'd call light grey headliner.

Does anyone have any experience with fabrics? Also, I noticed that the stock headliner has a bit of 'fuzz' to it while the new material seems pretty smooth. As the vanity mirrors and center roof console won't be recovered, will this be a problem?

Reply to
~~AAJakeleg