WTB

I am looking for a rear end with 3.73 or 4.10 gears to fit my '87 G20. MUST be from a Van preferably with a L/S or a Gov-Loc...Pickup/SUV rear ends will NOT fit! Must be in great to perfect condition. No brake components needed...axle flange to axle flange and everything in between is what I NEED!

Reply to
Shades