Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trim part for 2004 TL
The small trim part that makes up the trailing end of the door handle on the passenger side fell off our car. It's lost. The driver's side has a key lock in it, I believe the passenger side does not....
6
6

1990 Integra no start
1990 Integra no start,gets fuel(you can smell it),pulled cap,rotors turning,stuck a plug in the end of the sparkplug lead,no spark,battery seems fine and motor turns over good,I went to move the car...
11
11

'06 TSX and Ethanol
This weekend when I went to fill up the TSX at Costco, they had a new sign on the pump saying their fuel contained 10% Ethanol. I'll check the owner's manual this weekend, but has anyone had any...
7
7

2005 TL - Front Wheel Vibration - comes and goes 40-50 mph
My 2005 TL has started having a slight front wheel hop that comes and goes between 40-50 mph. If I lift my foot off the gas it stops instantly and doesn't come back when I apply power again. I've had...
5
5

Next 1994 GS-R Question - Passenger Power Window Weak
Another minor annoyance. The passenger side power window will not lower without a little push-down help. It will elevate, however. It seems that the motor is weak on lowering. What might be the likely...
7
7

Acura Mdx Speed
I had found the specs of Acura MDX on ,but there aren't the acceleration and top speed. Do you know the acceleration and the top speed of Acura MDX?
3
3

Radiator drain plug
Noticed my radiator drain plug was leaking, so I tightened it a bit since it seemed loose. Continued to leak, so I tightened a little more, and the wing nut part of drain plug broke off. Now I have...
1
1

5-Speed Manual Transmission fluid from that pesky 1994 GS-R owner
I found this page: instructions appear doable. I do change my own oil and own torque wrench and metric sockets. The dealer did suggest a manual transmission fluid change. As the value of the car,...
3
3

1994 Timing belt - Question 2
I expect I will replace the belt, idlers, tensions and such. Also the water pump and thermostat. What other things might the dealer recommend whilst the engine is being serviced? Q. What is a...
7
7

1994 Integra GS-R Timing belt
I am looking on advice on replacing the timing belt for the subject vehicle. 77K miles. Driven not too hard. Original timing belt. Am I "driving" on borrowed time? Shop tells me replacement indicated...
3
3

Looking for EVAP Parts
Hi All, I'm looking for an EVAP Bypass Solenoid Control Valve for a 2000 TL (Part No. 17012-S84-A01). Does anyone have a source for this part, the dealer wants $105.40 for it. Thanks
2
2

Acura 2007 RL
Drive about 300 miles cruise set at 75, no problems. Come to a stop at toll booth and pick up the ticket. As I take my foot off the brake and start to accelerate the car starts bucking like a bronco,...
1
1

Acura Legend driving me batty
My SO's sister dropped off her '93 for front brakes and to replace the heater blower motor the other day. Got a used unit (new was $175+) from pick-n-pull, tested it to make sure it worked, installed...
2
2

1988 Integra runs rough. Oxygen sensor code
I have a 1988 Integra with about 150k miles. In between fillups on a road trip this year the car was all of a sudden running rough at idle. And, it stumbles slightly during initial acceleration. I...
3
3

TL Wheel cleaner
Is there a suggested/recommended wheel cleaner for a 2007 TL-S to get rid of the front disk brake cast off (aside from soap & a brush)? Anything to be careful of? Didn't seem to find anything in...
2
2