Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

headlamps
Was driving down the road last night and my headlamps went out,no high or low beams,my tailights do work,vehicle is a 1990 Acura Integra GS. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
1
1

oil & transmission change
Hi, I have an '02 TL and my wife has an '04 TL. I have always used standard oil and get the oil changed when the computer tells me to, which is usually about 6000 miles. Today I was told by the...
5
5

REQ: Replacement Tires 2005 TL
Hi all, The original HX MXM4 Michlins, size P235/45 R17 are near end of life. I have no complaints about them, having lasted nearly 50K miles with no issues. But, with Fall approaching, I'm trying to...
2
2

Acura
Has anyone had any experiences with First Acura in Seekonk?

Introducing a new invention: distributor-converter for HONDA
Features: Twin spark for each cylinder. Torque improvement:same A/F ratio can build more torque. Fuel efficient:same engine condition, same A/F ration can burn more complete. Fuel saving:leaner A/F...

'03 CL Headlight Issue
Passenger side headlight blows the underhood fuse. Wiring from fusebox to headlight assembly checks out fine. Resistance of passenger side HID inverter assembly measures very close to the driver's...

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Adhering to the old severe maintenance schedule with the 2nd gen X's
Except for my wallet, it wouldn't hurt, would it? I maintained my '03 Pilot by following the "Severe" maintenance schedule since up here in Canada, meaning changing the oil every 6,000KM/3,700 miles,...
7
7

TL Type S brake pads
Good afternoon-- I have a 2007 TL Type S. A couple of months ago I had to replace the brake pads as the original ones were getting pretty thin...or so I was told by the dealership. Car had 25K miles,...
4
4

2002 RSX - windshield strip at top loose
I'm out of town, wil be driving a lot the next few days, and the little rubber strip that seals the top of the front windshield has come loose, about 8 inches on the passenger side. Depending on wind...
2
2

2007 TL-S OEM Tires
I have a 2007 TL Type S, and while I like the car very much I think the traction of the standard Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires on wet or snowy roads is very poor. I live in the snow belt, and that's...
2
2

Waterpump Torque Spec
Doin the whole timing belt business on my 01 TL. I have the whole timing belt area opened up and apart. Water pump will be first. I ordered on from Rock Auto. I also ordered some belts there too. They...
1
1

teggar, how many usenet readers does it take to change a lightbulb....
On my 91 integra, and why does my owners manual not mention this? Do use push/pull a lever, rotate or just pull straight out the connector, yada (repeat)....and where can I find a visual? It's pretty...
1
1

CA bans free OBD-II checks
Just some FYI for those of you keeping track of such things. Today I went into a CA AutoZone to borrow their OBD-II reader, as I've done before, just to see if my car was ready to pass a Smog Test....
1
1

Ping Tegger
Hey there, since you seem to know a bit about Honda I figured I'd ask you. I've got a buddy in sales, up to 30K miles a year and he's got a blue tooth phone but hasn't set it up with his car. It's a...
1
1