Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 CL Type S @ 70,000 miles?
The maintenance required light came on - I finally hit 70,000 miles. I took a job and I will have to drive alot more than I used to. What should I have done to the car at this point? Fuel filter? J
4
4

Discount on Sat Nav DVDs
I have a 2004 TL with satellite navigation and I received a letter from Acura stating updated DVDs are now on sale for $149, plus $9.95 shipping and handling (instead of the usual $185+). Not much of...
3
3

2009 TL
Has anyone out there purchased a new TL? If you have, can you please comment on your thoughts about this version? I have a 2004 TL (and an NSX), but they styling of the new one is polarizing. It's...
6
6

vtcech problems on a rsx type s
my check engine light came on so i did some test to it n the code came up saying vetch solenoid was bad so i replace the n did not fix the problem so i took it to a auto mechnic n he said that the...

A/C Parts for Acura..Where to Purchase?
Where would I be able to purchase A/C parts, in particular a filter/ dryer for my '95 Integra? Thanks for any input! Jay

Integra stalling/hiccups
'98 Integra, 250K miles, auto Did a head job about two months ago - new gaskets, valve job. Ran fine after reassembly, but soon started to "hiccup" while driving, and will even stall occasionally -...
7
7

American Cars
I'm 63 Most of my cars have been non-US, but for those I've owned/inherited via marriage: '67 Pontiac LeMans - 326 engine, ran like a train. Had (unbelievably) what must have been almost the last of...

quick poll - american cars
Would you buy a a car from an American car maker right now. Starting with me - no
7
7

2003TL Belts
My Acura has 92,571 miles on it. Should I go ahead and replace the belts?
6
6

2003 Acura 1.7EL Wheel Bearing constant issue
Wheel bearing replaced once---lasted 2 days Wheel bearing replaced twice --lasted 2 days Wheel bearing replaced third time---lasted 5 days Why do I have to keep replacing the same wheel bearing? Would...
4
4

2009 TSX
Today I had a 2009 TSX with Navigation as a loaner while my 2006 TSX without Navigation was being serviced. Total time spent in the vehicle about 1 hour. My impressions of 2009 TSX are: 1)I didn't...
1
1

Stumper
Kind of a strange one here. 3 months ago I bought a battery at Wal-Mart for my '98 CL 3.0 and they installed it. Yesterday I returned from 3 weeks out of town to find a stone cold dead battery. Got a...
2
2

2001 CL type S - Rear View Mirror?
How much would it cost to replace the auto dimming mirror on a 2001 CL type S? The damn thing no longer auto dims. Actually when it does dim, it is very slight. I guess I'm lucky with 120,000 miles on...
1
1

Nav System Database Update
My 2005 TL nav system Database disk is getting a little long in the tooth, given all the road changes in the Washington/Baltimore area since I purchased the car. Anybody got any advice on how current...
1
1

foggy light covers?
The plastic covers that go over the headlights on my 2002 RSX have gotten kind of frosty-foggy. I'm not sure of the proper way to describe it, but I'm sure most of youo know what I mean. I'm aware...
2
2