Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'01 TL Noisy Valve(s)
I have what sounds like a single valve making noise when I start the car. The noise goes away when the engine warms up. Should I be concerned?
3
3

TL error code
I've got a 2007 TL Type S. Error message on the DIC is B12. Like the vitamin. I googled for error codes, but almost all of them dealt with the radio. So, can anyone inform me what this code means, and...
6
6

Would you change the oil right now in my case or can it wait?
I have an '08 Acura MDX and a few days ago, I got this "A1 service due soon" reminder and showing 15% oil life. I have more or less about 5,400mi/8,700KM on the odometer and this would be the first...
5
5

Remove Front Passanger Seat From RSX
Hi, How difficult is it to remove the front passenger seat from an 2005 RSX? I have a long object (9'6" kayak) that I want to carry. Thanks, Gary
2
2

2009 Acura TL (Photos)
The 2009 Acura TL SH AWD is more comfortable and more spacious than its predecessor, but the futuristic styling of the front end doesn't fit.
1
1

03 Acura 1.7EL
Driving at slow speed car is ok. If I kick the car in my accelating the gas pedal, lack of power and bucking. Again, under 60kms no symptoms, however, once the car did not want to get gas starting...

2009 TSX
I test drove a TSX today. Nice car, but definitely not for me. I drive a '01 TL, and my gf said that the TSX does not feel like a luxury car. It feels more... well... like a Honda. She drives a '08...
9
9

Tire Question
I've had my winter tires since 2004. Although I only have about 17,000km (10,000 miles) on them and the thread still looks pretty good, this is my 5th winter with these tires and I'm wondering if I...
5
5

Any recalls or service bulletins for TSX window controls?
2007 TSX. This one is my Dad's, about six months ago his rear passenger window crapped out. It started with his losing function from the driver's controls and soon the actual controls on the rear...
3
3

Acura MDX
Hello to Mdx owner, I am thinking of purchasing a MDX Suv and would greatly appreciate about any feed back negative or positive Thank you
1
1

Scratch Removers
Hi, Does anyone have an experience with Scratch FixIt or other do-it-yourself scratch remover? How well do they work? Do they damage the finish? Thanks, Gary
1
1

My Acura dealer does it again
32,000km after having the front left wheel bearings replaced, they are starting to make "that noise" again. Funny how the bearings on the other three wheels are still fine after 114,000km. I would...
10
10

1990 Acura axle
1990 Integra GS 5 speed with ABS,left side(drivers side) axle needs to be replaced,does the axle pop out from the output shaft or is it held on with a clip,almost all the parts houses I call claim...
1
1

Need new tires for 2002 RSX-S
Hi folks. The factory tires that come on my 2002 RSX type S are well and truly worn out. What would be a good choice for all-season tires to put on this vehicle? Also, what would be a fair price? The...
4
4

Acura RL 2000 w/NAV w/BOSE Sound s/CD Changer
On the back of the radio, I found 8 pin din connector. Would anyone know where i connects? Is it an aux connector?