Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Aftermarket security system for 2006 TSX?
Hello, I recently traded in my old 97 Toyota RAV4 for a 2006 TSX. The security system on the RAV4 was much more sophisticated than that in the TSX and I find myself missing many of its features such...

2004-2008 Recalls
Not too happy with my TL. I received two recall notices for my 2004. The windshield wiper motor may rust and the power steering lines may leak. I called the local Acura dealer (45 minutes away) and...
4
4

Starter??
Hi all , I have a 1999 2.3 CL and the starter is acting up. Every so often when I try to star I just get a click noise, after several try's it starts. Is the starter failing or is there a separate...
1
1

2001 Acura: Small button
I bought a 2001 Acura Integra GS 2 years ago, and I wondering if you know the purpose of the small push button under the dashboard on the left side of the steering whell, is this was original or adapt...
3
3

Looking for 88 integra window regulator gearbox thingy
I have an 88 integra who's driver's side window regulator is broken. Specifically, the little gearbox in which the window handle attaches is pretty well ground up and ruined. It looks like this little...
1
1

Acura Legend dies
Hi, I'm having a problem with my car. It's an Acura Legend 2001, and for for some reason, it started acting up on me. I turn the key, the car starts just fine, but after a few seconds (5-10) it just...
1
1

Acura Handsfreelink accuracy
I was recently in the market for a new cell phone. I was pleased to discover that the new Sprint Samsung M520 is completely compatible with my 2006 TSX in spite of a report at it is not (the only...
4
4

Roll down windows with keychain remote ('01 3.2 TL)
Hello all, Twice today, I've heard/read something about being able to roll down (or "crack") the windows with the keychain remote on 2 different makes of cars. One was some sort of Nissan (model and...
4
4

06 TSX Replacement Tire Experiences?
It is getting to be time to replace the OE Michelin Pilots at about 37k miles. I've looked through tire rack reviews and other sources and needless to say, there is much conflicting information out...
2
2

Replacement of AC Condenser
Hi all, My A/C recently stopped working on my 2002 RSX type s. I took the car into the dealership and they told me that my A/C condenser had a big hole in it and that it would need to be replaced....
9
9

air filtration system
Last time I took my car in for an oil change the mechanic mentioned checking the filter for the climate system. At a cost of $70+ I said I'll check it on my own and was told it is behind the glove...
4
4

Bump in tire sidewall
Hello all, I have a 02 TL Type-S and I saw a bump in my front wheel sidewall yesterday, not sure what it is, doesn't look like any sort of nail or puncture, it's just a bump on the side of the tire....
3
3

Adding water to '06 TSX - maintenance free battery
I checked the battery eye on the original Honda battery in my '06 TSX today and it was red. The label on the battery said to add distilled water. Not seeing an obvious way to do that, I pulled out the...
1
1

When will acura have a hybrid
I love my AcTL and can't image driving anything else but fuel prices are making me think hybrid. Does anyone know if Acura plans a hybrid TL?
1
1

99 TL locks
I have a 99 Acura TL with about 100k miles. The drivers side door lock cylinder partially slid into the door. I am afraid to stick my key into it because I think it will fall into the door. Any idea...