Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Plan on driving a new car on a 3000mile highway trip. Bad idea?
I was planning on taking my soon to take possession MDX on a trip which will consist mostly of highway driving of about 3000mile drive and been told that that's not such a good idea because you don't...
6
6

Ping Tegger, relay to auto turn lites on for my 90 Integra LS
Tegger where is the relay or ? that auto turns my lights on when I turn on the ignition. They no longer come on. Its a 90 Integra LS hatch. Thanks. d2c on the west coast of Canada
2
2

1990 Integra LS Model vs 1991 Integra RS Model
Are any of the parts transferable? Want to swap some 1991 RS parts into my 1990 LS Integra. Things like elect harness to backup lights, master brake cylinder, brake calipers... BIG thanks
1
1

all wheel alignment
Does the Acura dealer have a specific machine for alignments made just for Acuras or can you go anywhere for an all wheel alignment?
3
3

Hello...new MDX owner
Hello everyone, Just bought my new 2008 MDX yesterday (Base MDX - black exterior/black interior - about $2000 less the invoice price of $36,500), after all the researching and test drives with the...
2
2

Waterproof Cover TL
Any suggestions for a waterproof cover for an 07 TL, for under $100? TIA
13
13

Acura TL 2009
Any one have any info on when the 2005 TL is coming out? I know it will be redesigned. Does anyone know the price or any other info on the new TL, Thanks Randy
1
1

How do you remove an aftermarket keyless alarm?
The alarm system is ten years old and no longer working so I like to remove it as it interferes with the door and hatch locks. The original installer provided no information as to what was done to the...
1
1

Key fob for 2004 TL
Our 2004 TL has a separate key fob, which is a pain in the pocket. Is there any way to upgrade the 2004 TL to an integrated key..? Does Acura even offer an integrated key now..?
2
2

Location of Temp. Sensor/Fan Relay on '90 Acura Legend
My fan won't kick on after a good long run on the hiway. After the exit ramp and cutting down to 35mph (from about 55-65 mph) my 1990 Legend will start to creep up to the hot mark and stay there...
2
2

RSX: First Brake Service - At how many clicks? Post your mileage!
Just wondering on average when most RSX drivers needed to change their brakes. I know it depends on driving style but hopefully I can get an idea when I will need to change them. Thanks!
2
2

1998 Accura CD Err03
My Cdplayer shows the error code Err03 after the battery was empty. The CD should be inputted a code when the battery was reconnect. But I dont know where is the code, because my care is used car. the...
6
6

2000 Acura Integra-R burning oil - 1 quart per 100 miles
Head reworked because of two burnt valves. I replaced two valves, had the heads planed, and new valve seals installed, 116,000 miles on car. Miles since work was completed is less than 500. All parts...
1
1

Surging Idle on 1995 Integra
OK, this is a follow-up to my last posting re: rough idle in Acura. Poured in a full can of Seafoam, which, in the past has worked miracles for me...nothing so far. However, when idleing the engine in...

Doors self lock
My son has a '97 CL with a weird problem. When you stand outside of the car, you can occasionally hear the doors lock and unlock on their own. Obviously there is a glitch somewhere, but where would I...
2
2