Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Very Rough Idle 95 Integra
I just picked up a nice 1995 Integra for my wife and she LOVES this car...only problem is that when I went to check the car out and buy it, it ran fine in the seller's driveway and for a test drive...
4
4

TL Nav System / GPS question
I've have an '07 TL-S. When I input an address into the nav system, the accuracy is pretty good...within 15-20 yds. When I touch the little circle on the screen, sometimes it's WAY off, by maybe...

AC problem
I have a 90 Acura Integra. I went to the airport Monday and the car was blowing cold AC. It has never had a leak or even a problem. When I returned on Friday it would only blow warm air. The...
2
2

97 Acura CL has multiple spark when in On position... does not start
I'm hoping someone somewhere has some info that will help........ My daughters 97 Acura CL needed a new clutch - not having a lot of $$, her boyfriend bought the parts and books, and put in a new one....
1
1

98 Integra GSR engine noise
Sounds like the belt(s) slipping only during idle but not at higher RPMs. Seems like all the belts are tight, any ideas? Couple of seconds after engine shutdown there is a whistling sound near the...
1
1

Temp gauge dead/ idle issue
When my 91 Integra is idling, the RPM's are going up and down from 1500-2200 RPM,....like it the car is breathing....:). This started just this weekend. Also noticed my temp gauge stopped working when...
17
17

0 to 150 to 0 mph test - NSX was 2nd
Here¹s the Car & Driver test from 2000 comparing car performance from 0 to 150 to 0 mph, where one would think the NSX wouldn¹t have done as well because it was designed as a supercar with superior...
1
1

Update to the Unofficial FAQ: EGR fix
I know I've got a FAQ to-do list as long as my arm that's also got a beard on it as long as my arm, but I couldn't put off Delbert Brecht's submission on his EGR repair. Delbert submitted highly...
2
2

TL use 91 octane?
My owner's manual for the 07 TL indicates that 91 octane is "recommended" (not required) for best performance, and that octane below 87 will damage the engine. Is anyone using below 91 octane on a...
5
5

Cars are getting bigger, heaver, uglier and consumes more gas.
The Nissan GT-R is awesome and so will be the new V10 front engine "NSX." But do we need 500hp monsters doing 0-60mph under 3.5 sec and over 200mph on the street? I would prefer the old mid-engine NSX...
16
16

iPod Adapter Recommendation
I have a 2004 TL with navigation. I would like to install an iPod adapter to replace my current FM-based one. Does anyone have a recommendation? I found one at Crutchfield priced at $150. Thanks, -...
2
2

1991 Integra rear trailing arm bushing removal?
Can the "Bushing Extractor for Honda & Acura" that seems to be all over the Internet (for example, ) be used to remove the remove the rear trailing arm bushings from a *1991* Acura Integra? Thanks....
2
2

Squirrel or Rodents Chewing on Wires
The engine malfunction light on my 06 TL came on this week. I took her in to be checked and it turns out that either a squirrel or mouse had crawled under the hood and chewed the wiring to the 02...

97 Integra 2dr won't start
There is one click, fuel pump primes, nothing else. This was an intermittent problem for days. However, now only a relay clicks under the dash when the key is turned (12 VDC 40/30A VF4-45F11). Battery...
6
6

RSX Replacement Key
So I lost my key - the one that works all locks. Guess it's called the master key? Anyway, can someone tell me the cheapest way to get a replacement? Is there an online source that's less expensive...
3
3