Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to change Oil
Oil Change instructions for Women: 1) Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 miles since the last oil change. 2) Drink a cup of coffee 3) 15 minutes later, write a check and leave with a...
15
15

Integra Oil Pan
Need an oil pan for a '91 Integra. I was considering purchasing one online from an Acura parts site instead of from the dealer. Anyone ever purchased an Integra oil pan online?? Suggestions.
3
3

2005 RSX Radio Code
Can someone recommend a good way to get my radio re-booted? The local dealer wants $100 to do it for me. Is there a cheaper way online? Thanks.
2
2

Finished installing the new inner CV boot on the 1998 Integra, now a few more questions.
On the left half shaft, between the inner boot and the transaxle, there is a cast iron support bracket with three bolts attached to the body frame. How do you slide the shaft out from this support? I...
7
7

Sirius Direct Adaptor for 2001 TL
Has anyone found a Sirius Direct Adaptor for 2001 3.2 TL... I've been able to find one for XM, but not sure if that will work. This radio transmitter stuff sounds terrible... Jeff

1998 integra GSR, how do you remove the front hub nut?
Want to remove the half shaft to replace the inner CV boot. Need to remove the front hub nut on the front wheel, right? This nut is held on the shaft with what looks like a key slot with part of the...
14
14

Heated Seats
Hi, Both driver and passenger side heating pads have failed, or I noticed that they broke, at the same time. Since I use the driver side more than the passenger side, I find this unusual. I did check...
4
4

navigation upgrade for '06 system
Hi, I called Acura and was told the charge for an updated map is something like $200. Is the software specific for Acura, or can I go on-line to find it cheaper? If the later, what should I be...
12
12

I have 2001 Integra GS
Hello everybody, I have a radiator leak, would you recomend fix it or replace it? Thanks, Guillermo Grand Prairie, TX.
3
3

IAT SENSOR
Hi Can someone tell me where the IAT sensor is located on a 1999 Acura RL 3.5 Thanks

weird heater behavior - 2002 rsx
I've got a new problem with the heater - it works ok most of the time, but when I'm stopped at a light, the air blowing out of the vents turns cold. When I pick up speed again it heats back up. Odd -...
4
4

2004 TL Battery Replaced
I have a 2004 TL with less than 30,000 miles and already had to replace the battery. Have others had similar experiences? It seems to me, Acura/Honda chose an inexpensive Delco battery to save money,...
22
22

OT: tire sizes
I know this is off topic but can I put on a 4 tire NEW set of 195/65/14 radial tires for my current worn-out set of 195/69/14? Curious as I can get a very good price on the 195/65's My car is a 1990...
3
3

how good is an acura certified MDX with 60k miles
i'm planning on buying an acura certified MDX 2003. any suggestions on the extra I pay for this acura certified tag? would the 12month bumper-bumper warranty fix almost and everything (excluding...
3
3

How low can you go?
Just recently aquired a 1988 Acura Integra, It's in pretty good shape but a few of the most serious issues that seem to arise are 1. The car has OBVIOSLY been lowered by a do-it-yourselfer, It is so...
5
5