1991 Legend L help requested

I recently bought a 91 Acura Legend L. I was looking for resources on the Internet that would tell me more about this model as well as about
upkeep and modifications to pump up the horsepower. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Robert in LA "[The Bill of Rights is] designed to protect individuals and minorities against the tyranny of the majority, but it's also designed to protect the people against bureaucracy, against the government." -- Judge Lawrence Tribe
try..
legend.org
acura-legend.com
legendtuner.com