Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Acura ILX Hybrid discontinued for 2015
Acura put a end to the Hybrid ILX. From AB 2015 ILX Offers Two Powertrain Options plus Premium Features on Acura's Gateway Luxury Sports Sedan The feature-packed ILX offerings, including an...

Civic Si '93, sudden no-start ? ideas ?
Civic Si '93 HB 5-spd MT 1.6L (225,214 Miles) (362,446 km) Was Running great, had no warning signs, just got the emissions inspection, passed w/ comfortable margins. Went to start and it just gave a...
1
1

2005 TL Climate Control Problem
My 2005 TL's climate control seems to get stuck in "cool" only. Example: Temperature outside is 60 degrees. I set the CC temp to 68 degrees. I only get cold air (car is warmed up). If I force the temp...

Tires for '08 MDX
Hi, Time for a set of new tires. Any good recommendations/suggestions? I am just a typical city driver. OEM Bridgestone Dueller is pretty worn outnd getting very noisy. I was looking at Conti...

2015 Acura TLX Will Debut in New York
Acura has announced that the 2014 New York Auto Show will see the arrival of the production TLX. This sedan is replacing the TL & TSX. From AB 2015 Acura TLX to Debut at the 2014 New York...
1
1

VIDEO: Build Your Own Acura NSX with a 3D Printer
Ingenious IDEA!!! Build Your Own Acura NSX with a 3D Printer FROM: CR Instead of waiting around for the second gen Acura NSX, why don't you just print your own? Honda is letting people download the...
1
1

Keep 2003 TL with 30K miles or get a new car....
I have a 2003 TL that is 11 years old. It has 30K miles. Garage kept. T he trade-in value in my area is between 4.5K and 6.5K depending on whether you believe Edmunds or KBB. I just had to have over...
2
2

TLX Prototype
Here's a link to info on the Acura TLX prototype: I only have one question: What is wrong with Acura that they keep making sedans that look ugly from the front? Bob

2012 PreOwned Acura RDX (Advice)
Hi, I am looking to buy a pre-owned Acura and came across this 2012 model with technology package which has been driven 9050 miles and priced at $30,471 ($1500 higher than KBB). I was wondering if I...
6
6

Timing Belt o '06 Acura
My wife's '06 TL just went into the local shop for a lube. They said she should be thinking about a timing belt replacement. The car is 7 years old with only 31k on th Odometer. What are your thoughts...
1
1

infiniti QX4 2001 - Shudders/hiccups twice durring 2 hr hwy trip
And it gets horrible gas mileage during that 2 hour (~130 mile) highway miles road trip. little less than 3/4 tank of gas or probably 10-12 miles to gallon. Just recently (2 weeks ago) had all engine...
2
2

2005 TL - Climate Control - Self Test?
Having a problem with my 2005 TL. Climate control set to "Auto" and a given temp, say, 70F, will only blow cool air even on a cold day well below the setting, unless, after the engine warms up, I...
1
1

2014 Acura TSX starts at $31,530
From AW The sporty Acura TSX and TSX Sport Wagon return for 2014 with minor changes. The base TSX with a 201-hp I4 comes with a five-speed automatic transmission for $31,530, including destination....

Integra '91 LS HB - Sudden Battery draining problem ?
Is there a problem in these ageing Integras that suddenly starts draining the battery ? --- Details ---- I recently (3 month ago) replaced the Main Relay due to the Start and immediately die after...
3
3

Acura TL gets its top chopped