Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 3.2 TL problem
In the last 2 weeks, as I have been driving, all of a sudden the car has just shut off. The first time it happened I just pulled over stopped, engaged the started and the car started as if nothing had...
2
2

Key Code???
Hi, According to the manual my 2005 RSX's keys have a key code. Does this mean there are some electronics or magnetics inside the key? Replacing one of the keys for my wife's Lexus was a pain in the...
1
1

2007 TL Vent Rattle
Anyone else hearing the driver's side AC vent rattling on rougher roads? I know there is a service bulletin on this. I am also getting the same rattle on the passenger side AC vent.
1
1

'08 Accord
A pre-cursor to the '09 TL? It looks like a cross between a 5 series and a TL in the commercials. I have an '06 TL and love it but wouldn't mind a bit more size a bit more power without the RL price....
11
11

hesitation in old 389 pontiac?
initial hesitation when high idle is off, and engine is warm. can't get rid off it. help -- Message posted using information at
5
5

Gasket for oil drain plug?
2002 RSX. Changed the oil recently, using the same mobil 1 5-20 I've always used. Now I've got a slow leak from the oil drain plug. I thought I checked that washer style gasket that's on there, but...
5
5

Rear caliper pins frozen on 1993 Acura Vigor GS
A few months ago I noticed that my rear brakes were rubbing on my 93 GS. I finally had time yesterday to pull the wheels to make a diagnosis. The inside of my rotor is smooth and shiney while the...
1
1

'01 TL Transmission Slipping
Lately, on two occasions, my transmission seemed to have slipped into neutral while in D5. I was giving it some throttle, and the engine would just rev up. I've also noticed some less than smooth...
3
3

2007 MDX Noise on Acceleration
Anyone have information or history on acceleration noise for the MDX? Specifically the 2007? Lately I've been hearing (and feeling) a muffled "pop" or thunk sound upon a hard acceleration from a slow...
3
3

2006 MDX aux input to MFD on NAV
Anyone ever added a aux input to there NAV/MFD and how? I would like to connect my MP3 player directly to the 2006/MDX/NAV radio. Cliff
1
1

anyone have a thought
I have been thinking of installing one of those rust protectors (like the one Canadian Tire sells) on my Acura. Anyone have thoughts on how well they work? Thanks, Steve
2
2

starting issue
97 3.2 TL About a week ago I was traveling and stopped for a bathroom break. when returning the car would not start. It would crank but it seemed like it was getting no gas. After about 30 mins of...
2
2

Starting problem?
Recently, but without any consistancy, I've run into a problem starting the car ('93 Legend, ~145K miles). It started about 4 weeks ago. The first couple of times, I would crank it, and it would try...
3
3

94 Legend - Switch to control the Windows is broken
The on/off switch that controls all the windows except the driver window broke, but now I am unable to roll any of the other windows there any cheap and quick fix to this solution. I asked the dealer...

94 Acura Legend shaking!
I have a 94 Acura Legend. Recently I am noticing the car shaking quite a bit when I stop or in idle. If the engine is running and in Park it is fine. Or if I am driving above 30 mph or so it is fine....
1
1