Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Acura RL Check Engine Light with P1456 code
I have a 2002 RL with 130k miles. Just recently the check engine light has started to illuminate. I had Autozone read the obd code which turned out to be P1456 - Evaporative Emissions (EVAP) Control...
5
5

Starts then quits then Starts??
I have a 90 Acura Integra. Most of the time when I go to start the enigines fires off for less than a second then quits. The second start try usually works and I have no issues until I try to restart...
9
9

Timing belt
My manual says to change the timing belt at 60,000 on my 2003TL...I'm at a little over 60,000 and my car still runs and looks brand new...Has anyone else waited to change theirs or should I do it now?
4
4

Need front bumper for 1996 3.2 TL
Does anyone know where I can get a front bumper for a 1996 3.2 TL? Thanks, GT
3
3

TL Stereo Question
I have a '98 2.5 TL. Recently the stereo (all stock) has much less volume on the left side than the right. If I fade it left, it balances but the quality isn't there. Any thoughts? Amp? Speakers? Head...
1
1

brake booster removal in gen 3
Well this weekend seemed like a good time to put in a new master cylinder in my 96 (non vtec) because the pedal fade was starting to get worse. The master cylinder box had a small sticker inside...

2001 TL grinding noise
When I throw my car into a tight right turn, I hear a grinding noise coming from the left wheel. I almost sounds like dragging brake pads. What could it be?
4
4

2001 TL Timing Belt/Tune-up
Acura recommends the timing belt and water pump be changed at 160,000km or 7 years. I plan on having that done plus the valves, plugs, filters, etc. The cost here in Canada is $1,500. That's right,...
6
6

Shopping For A Used Integra Or RSX
Hi, I am shopping for a car with either a 2000-2001 Integra or 2002-2003 RSX being front runners. I loved my '95 Integra which met its unfortunate demise on Monday. Any advice on which years/options...
6
6

swapping head unit from a 96 rl into a 92 legend??
My 92 acura legend's bose stereo (am/fm/tape/6-disc in trunk) has bit the dust and I have a head unit from a 96-97? acura rl. Would I be able to easily swap it out and/or are they even compatable?

'03 Cl Type S, A/C issue
I have a '03 CL type S with 48K miles. The A/C cool air quit working and the fan control stays on high, even though I turn the system off. The digital display works as does the recycle button. Local...
1
1

Air Conditioning cuts off
'98 Integra, 210K miles, no serious problems. Recently, the A/C started cutting off intermittently. Usually happens when it's particularly hot (we live in GA, so this happens often right now) . I've...
1
1

transmission dipstick?? (1994 Integra)
Well the other day my friend asked me to look over her car for fluids level. I check oil, no problem. Then came the transmission fluid. I can't seem to find the dipstick anywhere for this car (1994...
1
1

End of model year dealer incentives on MDX?
Honda Pilots had great deals in May/June due to dealer incentives...anything on MDX? tia

Front end vibration on '03 CLS
At 50 mph my front end starts to shake. If I push in the clutch, it stops, which tells me it's not the tires. The harder I accelerate, the more it shakes. Anyone have any idea what is going on?
1
1