Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Acura 2000 RL Stalling
All of a sudden today, several times the car stalled as I was driving. Subsequently, the car couldn't start and appears after several attempt the plugs got flooded. It seems that there is an issue...
3
3

Civic and TSX
Does the current Civic and the current TSX share the same platform/ chasis? They look to be similar in dimensions.
6
6

TL Clear film Bra
Anyone used those clear plastic film bras, that cost around 410, on a TL? Are they one use deals?
1
1

Some suggestions
For the Acura TL. First I must say that I absolutely love this car. Great gas mileage, great handling and overall fun to drive. Many compliments as well. No DRLs please. If you absolutely must include...

RL 2000 with NAV
Could somebody tell me where I could find an audio wiring diagram for this car. I am trying to install a parrot hands free car kit. Parrot claims that if I install it after the amp it will work fine....

Thermostat
What kind of thermostat does a '07 TL Type S use? The engine sure gets to the normal operating temperature faster than any other vehicle I've ever owned.
9
9

Wiring Schematic for Navigation System
Does anyone know where I could get the schematic for the navigation system Hard Drive unit and Display for my 99 TL ? I am looking for something that gives me the pinouts and functions and wire number...
4
4

ALLDATA DVD for Acura
Does anyone know which DVD of the imports is for Acura ? I think there are 6 import DVD's, but only one of them is for Acura and I don't want to spend the money for all 6 of them since I only need the...

Final stage resistor?
Car is a '98 NSX and the problem is that the climate control lost its mind; it doesn't control to the thermostat setting at all, it has to be set to max or min to get any action. A common cause of a...

Is this a fuel pump relay problem?
My 94 GS-R sat in the parking lot all day in the sun and it was about 90 in Chicago today. So the inside was pretty toasty when I got in. The engine fired right up and I shifted immediately into...
7
7

Brake Line Leak - '95 Integra
Hi, Mechanics just found a small brake line leak under my '95 Integra. They say it is an 8hr/$800 job to replace it. Has anyone else had this done? They are on the expensive side. What might be a more...
2
2

Where can I get Frigi-Fresh in Albany, NY area?
Anyone know who has it? The BG Products site lists some locations, but I called a few and they didn't appear to just have the one can I'm looking for...they had an entire kit (maybe they thought I was...
3
3

squeak
1990 Acura Integra 3 is a squeek coming from the right front of my car. It goes away a little when I turn to the right. If I jack the car up then let it down it goes away for about three blocks,also...
3
3

Need current MDX navigation disc copy
Can anyone post a copy of the current navigation disc files for the MDX (orange disc)? Thanks-

Headlight
I have condensation in one of my front headlights..2003 TL..anyone know what the cause may be and if I can resolve it myself?
1
1