Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Too Hot Leather
OK, jests aside, here's my problem. I have black leather seats and I have to park outside, in the sun, during the work day. By the end of the day, even with my tinted windows and top cracked open, the...
11
11

RSX wheel bearing questions...
Ok, it's a 2002 base rsx. All stock, no mods. The passenger side wheel has been making a speed related thumping noise for a while, more pronounced while turning left than right - I think it started...
2
2

how much Boost
how much Boost how much PSI of boost can i push on a stock k03 turbo on a 2002 jetta 1.8T? any1 nows http://www.car-forums.cn/s16/t25655.html
1
1

'97 TL Over heat
Hello, I drive a '97 TL with the 2.5 engine. The car starts over heats when at extended idle or slow traffic. I usually prevent the gauge from reaching red by putting on cabin heat or stopping engine...

Audi service
Anyone thinking of buying a Audi vehicle please be aware They do not cover anything when it comes to service. No matter what the issue they blame outside influence and will not cover any issue. They...
6
6

"Acura's new RDXoffers no surprises"
Acura's new RDXoffers no surprises at
6
6

Is it just me or is it impossible to get castle nuts anywhere other than the dealer?? 93 Integra
Good day, Perhaps one of you have had the same quest in the past and can offer guidance... I am looking for the castellated nuts for the lower and upper balljoints on a 1993 Acura Integra. I have...
8
8

TVandNav2Go's Video Converter AH-20 PNP Harness
Hi, If any of you have the video converter module that TVandNav2Go's site sells or are planning to get it, I am making the AH-20 PNP harness now and selling it much cheaper than the official site....
2
2

94 rs tegra lights
Hello all, The daytime running lights stopped working on me. I have looked for fuses and even checked the plug on the e brake. I know it comes on after it is off. Any thoughts? Kinda driving me nuts!...
5
5

Rebuilt Transmission Reliability?
I had the transmission rebuilt on my 2000 TL last year and it's coming up to the end of it's extended warranty. I'm wondering if I should get rid of the car. Has anyone had any issues with their...
12
12

TL takes longer to start???
I have a '98 2.5 TL with 70k. Lately I have to turn the key longer for it to start - about twice to three times as long as when new. It still starts fine everytime, but I'm concerned this may wear the...
13
13

92 Vigor Fuel pump
Hi, After 14 years I finally sold my 92 Vigor. Now cleaning out the old parts. If anyone's interested, I just put a fuel pump on Ebay recently. Also have some other stuff, I tried before but no...

Oil Change at Honda
Since my Acura dealer isn't that close, I was wondering if a local Honda dealer could do an oil change? Is there anything special like filter or oil type that Acura uses that Honda may not? Ken
4
4

Test drove an RDX...what's the big deal?
With all the great stuff I read here and on the various sites ("It will pin you in the seat!"), I was expect it to jump out at me and it just didn't. In high school, a buddy's father had a '72 LT-1...
14
14

abs light issue
The abs light on my 97 Acura 3.0 CL sometimes will stay on. So, I had dealer run diagnostic and they said it was a leak between the accumulator and modulator. I am an old time mechanic and hot rodder...
3
3