Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

new tries for an '05 TL
I need new tires for my '05 TL, and was wondering what brands people have had sucess with. The dealer is also wanting to perform a "dynamic ride" service. Is that necessary, or is a Costco install ok?
9
9

Home Link-TL
New TL. Tried numerous times to program the Homelink door opener with my Stanley unit. It will not take the code. Tried using 2 different openers (same code). Suggestions? Also, how do people like the...
2
2

MDX 2007 Roof Rails Installation Instructions
Hello board! Can anyone point me to roof rails installation instructions for my 2007 MDX? TIA

2007 MDX and Motorola KRZR contact syncronization
Dear netters, Just picked up the 2007 MDX Sport. Nice car all around, handling, navigation, etc... Hands Free Bluetooth paired fine with the Motorola KRZR. Dial out, receive calls - all works....
5
5

Accura 3.5RL (2003). Shop manual?
Does anybody know a good place to get the shop manual for a 2003 Accura 3.5RL?
3
3

94 2 door hatbk spoiler
Hey All, Just bought a 94 Integra rs. It was a stolen recovery so I got a good deal on it. They stole the wheels/intake/stereo and rear spoiler. I have replaced everything accept the rear spoiler....
2
2

Warranty service at Honda dealer?
Does anyone know if one get get warranty service for an Acura at a Honda dealership? Case being... that Honda is very close, where Acura dealer is an hour away.
13
13

question regarding navigation
Does anyone know if you can install a navigation system in a 1999 3.2 TL? Thanks, Steve
3
3

2007 TL Navi
Is the TL Navi system something that has a monthly fee? Or is it like Street Pilot ot Tom Tom, just linking to GPS? Thanks
7
7

2003 TL: Check Engine Light
My fiance has a 2003 Acura TL. The car needed an oil change recently so I took it to the 'Quick Lube' place that I've been taking my Nissan Maxima to for the last 5 years. After they did the service...
3
3

Wheels and Tires
Greetings! I have a 2007 Acura TL Type S and want to replace those stock wheels with something a little nicer. Perhaps in chrome. So far, it has been hell trying to find out if any wheels fit other...
11
11

'04 MDX electronics
We have a 2004 MDX and have had problems with the fuel guage reading properly, the radio keeps changing stations without us doind anything to it, the outside rearview mirrors keep changing position,...
1
1

rpm bouncing
when i start my car when its cold the rpm bounces from 2000 rmp and 1000 rmp and it dose that untill then care is warm and then stops.....what caould it be??
3
3

94 Legend start-up trouble
Ok, so I have a '94 Acura Legend with 164K miles. At randon times, but always when it's hot outside, my car has trouble starting. I've had the alternator, battery and starter checked. All are fine. I...
10
10

TL maybe?
Currently driving a BMW 325xi Looked and drove an 07 TL. Is Acura really a dressed up Accord? What exactly do they share, and what are the major differences besides all the options and nice...
9
9