Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Acura preps ILX for endurance racing challenge
From AB Acura ILX Endurance Racer to Debut at 25 Hours of Thunderhill All-new ILX Developed, Prepped and to be Raced by Team of Honda Associates 10/30/2012 - TORRANCE, Calif. Developed and prepared by...

Acura ZDX getting the axe after 2013 despite new updates
From AB 2013 Acura ZDX Luxury Crossover To Get Numerous Enhancements in its Final Model Year Equipped with new features and safety technologies; priced at $50,920* 10/10/2012 - TORRANCE, Calif. The...
5
5

2007 TL Type S Oil Capacity compared to standard engine?
I decided to change the oil and filter myself this time instead of taking my car back to the dealer. I've changed the oil on many vehicles over the years, but never before on my TL. The old oil filled...
1
1

2014 Acura RLX to debut at LA Auto Show
From AB North American Highlights of Mid-Year Speech by Honda Motor Co., Ltd. President & CEO Takanobu Ito Honda Motor Co., Ltd. President & CEO Takanobu Ito today (September 21, 2012) outlined the...

Re: New Tires for '06 TSX
Switch to Bridgestone Potenza RE970 Pole Position - they grip like there is no tomorrow in both dry and wet conditions - tire rates them #1 - the OEM Michelins are crap compared to the Bridgestones!

Door and dome light
My wife drove the RSX yesterday and put it in the garage. When I went out this morning, the drivers side door was standing open and there was no dome light. I assumed the battery was down, so I took...

ILX - any comments?
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote To follow on, the reason I ask is because the new (2013 - ) Accords' automatics will be CVT, and I'm considering buying one next year or the following.
51
51

2005 TL Air bag indicator light
The Air Bag light on the dash is on, on my 2005 TL. It was at first interminent, but now it is always on. What's the first thing to check? What is the most common cause, connector, sensor, air bag...
2
2

What's the definitive answer about lining up timing marks on the crank pully?
I have an 88 acura that has overheated once again. This time it blue the h= ead gasket. I'm reassembling it now, and I come to discover that I may hav= e had the valve timing wrong from last time. I...
5
5

'93 Civic suddenly not starting, little blue plastic bits scattered under pedals.
Did you guess it ? Those pesky nylon bushing/rests for the clutch depression=20 switch and clutch release switch . Can't start the car if you do not have the clutch pedal=20 pressed and the nylon...

Outside Temperature Sensor
My outside temp sensor is reading 85F on the dash display today and the outside temp is around 100F. Do these units go bad regularly or just bad connections? 2005 Acura TL. TIA Paul

Really need new timing belt on '03 TL w/ only 23.8K miles on it??
I have a 2003 Acura TL (purchased in November 2002) with 23,800 miles on it. The dealer is recommending I have the timing belt changed, because the manual says it should be done every 7 years...
2
2

Integra 2001/2002 radio/cassete/CD
My 2001 has a radio with cassette player. The cassette quit and I am looking for a replacement It is easier to find a radio with a cd player . When did Acura switch to CD and will a cd/radio match the...

Acura recalling over 52,000 TL sedans over power steering hose
From AB Statement by Acura Regarding Power Steering Hose Recall: 2007-2008 Acura TL 05/17/2012 - TORRANCE, Calif. Acura will voluntarily recall 52,615 model-year 2007-2008 TL sedans in the United...

Acura TL Recall
Honda recalls almost 53,000 Acura TL sedans in US for power steering hose leaks By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, May 17, 4:36 AM DETROIT - Honda says it's recalling nearly 53,000 Acura TL...