Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Integra 91 GS Smelled the typical odor of brakes over heating
91 Acura , Integra GS. Probably the most popular model on this group, thanks mainly to Tegger. The car has no visible rust and less than 100 k miles but I am seriously thinking of putting it to rest....
11
11

HAH! It started!! My NPR car......
I was listening to Click & Clack "The Car Guys" this morn and someone with a slipping fan belt was told to put 'Comet' on the belt by a friend. It worked for him (the abrasive removes the glaze). I...
1
1

someone left the cake (Integra) out in the rain...
1991 Integra 165K miles, bought it new. AC's been dead for several years. horn is dead, one frozen caliper and a ball joint about to go. Any takers? Never burned a drop of oil. Did I mention the...
10
10

1988 acura integra specified ATF?
I have a 1988 integra with an automatic transmission. Does anyone have any documentation that specifies the type of ATF for this transmission? Also, what is the name or model of this transmission?
1
1

2008 TSX non-navi CD player question - display track time?
Hi all - Just purchased a CPO '08 TSX with less than 10k miles. Great car, a few quirks that I am still figuring out. Here's one: We have the stock stereo with no navigation. Is it not possible to see...

1988 Integra ignition timing adjustment
I reinstalled the cylinder head after a valve job and need to check the ignition timing. I've read about some kind of "service connection" that needs to be grounded. I suspect this turns off any...
5
5

cruise control started cutting off - 2002 RSX
This is a weird new problem. While highway driving, the cruise control will work fine for a few minutes, but then shut off. The light on the dashboard switch stays on. By cycling the dashboard...
2
2

handsfree link
I have an '04 TL and my handsfree works fine. My wife has an '06 TL and when she receives a call, the caller hears the radio and nothing else, then the call gets dropped. I had deleted and reinstalled...
4
4

00 TL dash lights
My first question is are there any suitable LED equivalents for the 00 3.2TL? Has anyone tried LED's and got GOOD results (no shadows or bright/dim spots)? I know there are two different incandescent...
2
2

tire pressure monitor
When you rotate tires on a car with the pressure monitor, how does the computer know that what was the front right is not the left rear? Does the computer sensor know from what direction the signal is...
10
10

Change clock
Can anyone tell me how to change the time in my car! 2006 TSX Thanks!
6
6

1991 acura integra Gs with 163 k
I notice the other day i started my car and, noticed a knocking sound right after i started the car. And it when it warmers up it goes away. could it be valves? or oil ? any ideas? Thanks, Jimmy
3
3

Clutch replacement on 1990 Integra RS?
Hi, I'm about to have the clutch replaced on my 1990 Acura Integra RS. What *else* besides the clutch may have to be replaced or repaired if the clutch is bad? I think the mechanic I spoke with...
5
5

30k service for RSX
I went in for an oil change today, and the dealer wanted to do a 30k service...for $400...I asked what was done and the only thing he mentioned (out of the list of things to be done) that sounded 'out...
1
1

'04 TL stereo and mp3's
I tried both an fm transmitter and a cassette adapter to transmit sound (ipod, internet radio, etc) and the sound is flat. Is there an easy, inexpensive way to hardwire my ipod to the car stereo?...