Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fixed check engine Integra 1999
On my 1999 integra there is a plastic container with some hoses going into it that sits under the inside corner of the battery, about six inches down. From (over)filling the battery, acid had dripped...
2
2

87 Accord vs 88 Integra?
I recently found a used official 1987 Accord factory service manual for sale, cheap. I own a 1988 Integra in need of work. I'm wondering if anyone knows how far apart are these two vehicles and their...
4
4

Acura MDX Tires
I just wanted to share with all you other Acura MDX owners, or for that matter any Acura owner. I found the best deal on tires to be at Costco. They will match any price of a competitor for the tires...
1
1

New Garmin GPSMAP 700 Series 7" Touchscreen
New Garmin GPSMAP 700 Series 7" Touchscreen

2007 TL-S: Where is the diagnostic connector?
I sure don't see it under the dash. John
1
1

engine light
looking for some guidance.I have a 1990 integra auto trans,lately the engine light comes on after 5 minutes of wasnt a problem in the summer but since its been colder the problem has appeared. I would...
1
1

TL Fan Motor Quit
My 2004 TL has another problem. The fan motor quit. Both fuses are fine (I swapped them with others known good), I also ran the diagnostic and got the error code for bad motor. Has anyone else had...
2
2

Acura TSX high res-photos
New update on the Acura TSX high resolution photos! Please visit us at:

Honda's auto trans "flush" procedure
found this in the Acura ServiceNews publication, Jan 2008: - - - Some A/T repair procedures call for flushing the trans using Acura Precision Crafted ATF-Z1 (and no substitutes). Problem is, where do...
3
3

Is this a good deal?
Acura : RSX RSX AUTO 2002 Acura RSX Auto 77k Tiptronic For $7500. Im looking to get back into a RSX after rolling my last one but am a little scared. for the input.
1
1

TL transmission problems 1999 to 2003
Is this referring to auto or manual or BOTH? BIG thanks.
3
3

New DVD Navi update = Daylight Savings time fix ?
I have a 2006 MDX. Does the updated Navi DVD fix the incorrect Daylight Savings time change ? Thanks,
8
8

Time to change an alternator on a 1990 Integra LS, 5 speed
How long does it take a qualified mechanic? Just curious? Any special tools needed? Does one need a hoist or ramp as it looks very well hidden.
2
2

Warped Rotors on 2001 CL type S
I think its pretty much an accepted fact Hondas and Acuras from the early 2000's has brake warping issues. My '01 CL type S is no exception. hat are my options to stop this from happening? I am a...
6
6

2g tsx wheels
Can you put them on a 1g tsx? I know the standard tire size is a bit larger on the new car.