Any new RDX owners yet?

Give us a review please!

Reply to
Roger Neal

I saw one (several actually) at my dealer today. Overall they remind me a lot of the Subaru Tribeca except the RDX has an attractive front end. The RDX didn't strike me as a $35K vehicle -- the stealer was asking $1500 over list! It is virtually the same outside dimensions as our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with less interior room, especially the cargo area and back seats, only weighs

200 lbs less than the Jeep and gets 20% better fuel mileage but requires premium fuel that costs 10% more. That's not a value proposition in my mind. YMMV ;-)

-- Russ Panneton snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Nederland, CO "Too bad ignorance isn't painful"

Reply to
Sparky

Yes, but it'll last 3 times as long.

Reply to
Yoda

One would hope so!

-- Russ Panneton snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Nederland, CO "Too bad ignorance isn't painful"

Reply to
Sparky

Sparky wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

See, Subaru...I thought Outback myself, but I'm not that familiar with Subs.

Reply to
Nobody

Reply to
rdxmd

That's good???

Does match what my brother was just whining about with his turbo Audi.

Hard to see the point of a turbo with that mileage, unless the turbo has gotten a lot cheaper to bolt on, it used to be cheaper to just build a V6 - or V8!

J.

Reply to
JXStern