Best Rated threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 TL 2.5 Axle bolt size?
I need to pull the front hub off a 1996 TL 2.5 to replace the rotors. My tool set only goes to 32mm, which is too small. I need to run out and buy the right size socket. Anyone know what size the nut...

valve tap
I have a 1990 Acura Legend V6 with 96k miles and a valve tap.I bought it from a used car lot(caviat).I checked the oil and it is at sufficient person at said car lot said because it has hydraulic...
4
4

Trunk release button 3.5 RL '96
Release buton on D/side door stoped working. Anyone had similar problem ? I have trunk main swith on. Fuses are O.K. Darek
1
1

Stuck Rear Caliper On 94 Integra
Is there a way to try to unsized a sized caliper without taking it apart other than taking to a $$mechanic$$. Maybe jarring/hammering or prying it?. Appreciate any ideas. Only the rear driver side is...
10
10

Yikes!!! Stuck in Park - Brake Lights Not Working - More Troubles!
5
5

How Easy to Steal a 2002 RSX?
1
1

RSX pulls to the right
My '03 rsx type s has been pulling to the right for about a year and a half now. It has had two alignments and new tires and has continued to pull to the right immediately after both. It is most...
1
1

Vibration under load
shallowpool wrote in news:1483f0fa-2593-4e44-a4d6- Might be. Or not. I have the same problem. Driveshaft replacement did not solve it. After several years and much study, I have concluded that I have...
4
4

Engine overheat and cool air -thermostat?
Yesterday coming home from work in -10 C, a 26 km drive, I was getting just cold air through the heater. I was watching the temp guage all the way home and as I got near my home about 20 minutes in,...
1
1

Integra antenna mast stuck
3
3

Acura 2000 RL Stalling
All of a sudden today, several times the car stalled as I was driving. Subsequently, the car couldn't start and appears after several attempt the plugs got flooded. It seems that there is an issue...
3
3

2003 TL: Check Engine Light
My fiance has a 2003 Acura TL. The car needed an oil change recently so I took it to the 'Quick Lube' place that I've been taking my Nissan Maxima to for the last 5 years. After they did the service...
3
3

acura tl sportshift question
I have a 2000 3.2TL with a sportshift feature I have hardly used since I first bought the car nearly 5 years back. A friend drove my car in sportshift mode, thinking it was in auto mode, for a two and...
12
12

Sound dampening can cause rust?
Hi all Got some Dynamat to sound proof both my doors on my RSX. Last weekend, I did the driver's door, both the outside door panel and the inside panel. I dynamat approx. 3/4 of the door's outside...
3
3

06 TSX Surging
My '06 TSX with just over 88K miles has started surging in the past week or so. It is most noticeable when accelerating, but also happens when maintaining a constant speed. The engine RPM will vary...
6
6

transmission dipstick?? (1994 Integra)
Well the other day my friend asked me to look over her car for fluids level. I check oil, no problem. Then came the transmission fluid. I can't seem to find the dipstick anywhere for this car (1994...
1
1

2010 TSX Blown speakers
I bought a TSX 6 months ago. The passenger rear door speaker started sounding just a little distorted. I don't play music loud, up to 15 is the highest. After a few months the speaker got worse. So I...
8
8

MDX: How do I remove the roof rack cover?
Hello all: I have a Thule bike carrier that I'm pretty sure will fit the cross bars of my new (2005) MDX factory roof rack if only I could figure out how to remove the factory roof rack covers so I...
3
3

Acura Drive Cycle and Readiness Monitors
I took my Acura NSX in for the California smog test and it passed with no problems -- except it showed several readiness monitors were "not ready". The technician suggested driving on both the freeway...
3
3

MDX tire pressure?????
Hello all: I have a 2006 MDX Touring. The correct cold tire pressure as indicated on the panel of the drivers door says 32 PSI. The tires are the factory standard Michelin 235/65/R17. I checked the...
2
2