Best Rated threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1991 Integra gives code 15
My 1991 Acura Integra LS (1800cc) will run for a while (usually just enough to get me out of walking distance of the house), but when it heats up enough, the ignition system shuts down. No spark,...
4
4

2002 Acura RL Check Engine Light with P1456 code
I have a 2002 RL with 130k miles. Just recently the check engine light has started to illuminate. I had Autozone read the obd code which turned out to be P1456 - Evaporative Emissions (EVAP) Control...
5
5

2000 TL - Power Steering Fluid Capacity?
Does anyone know the power steering fluid capacity for a 2000TL? I want to replace this fluid, as it appears to be looking dirty. Thank you, Acura owner
2
2

Remove Front Passanger Seat From RSX
Hi, How difficult is it to remove the front passenger seat from an 2005 RSX? I have a long object (9'6" kayak) that I want to carry. Thanks, Gary
2
2

Reconditioned factory wheels
Hi, Any one tried this reconditioned wheels being sold on eBay or others such as Midwest wheels and tires, Hub Haven. I need a set of extra wheels to mount wither tires for 2016 MDX.
4
4

2010 RDX Trans Fluid Replace
Just got a warning to change Trans and Diff Fluids at about 85,000 miles. Is this a calculated warning based on miles and driving conditions or are there sensors that actually detect fluid condition?...
4
4

Integra '91 LS HB - Sudden Battery draining problem ?
Is there a problem in these ageing Integras that suddenly starts draining the battery ? --- Details ---- I recently (3 month ago) replaced the Main Relay due to the Start and immediately die after...
3
3

2007 TL Type S Oil Capacity compared to standard engine?
I decided to change the oil and filter myself this time instead of taking my car back to the dealer. I've changed the oil on many vehicles over the years, but never before on my TL. The old oil filled...
1
1

Acura TL Recall
Honda recalls almost 53,000 Acura TL sedans in US for power steering hose leaks By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, May 17, 4:36 AM DETROIT - Honda says it's recalling nearly 53,000 Acura TL...

New DVD Navi update = Daylight Savings time fix ?
I have a 2006 MDX. Does the updated Navi DVD fix the incorrect Daylight Savings time change ? Thanks,
8
8

2005 TL - Front Wheel Vibration - comes and goes 40-50 mph
My 2005 TL has started having a slight front wheel hop that comes and goes between 40-50 mph. If I lift my foot off the gas it stops instantly and doesn't come back when I apply power again. I've had...
5
5

2000 GSR: Immobilizer?
Did the 2000 Acura Integra GSR have an 'immobilizer' chip in the key? -Bob
24
24

Disable AC on Defrost- Acura RSX
I have an RSX and I want to disable the AC from automatically turning on when I set it to defrost. Does anyone know how to do this? And the reason I want to do this is I have ESMM and the car vibrates...
5
5

Firing order for 88 integra?
I've checked all over the engine and hood stickers. Can't find it anywhere. Is it stamped anywhere? What is it?
1
1

TL takes longer to start???
I have a '98 2.5 TL with 70k. Lately I have to turn the key longer for it to start - about twice to three times as long as when new. It still starts fine everytime, but I'm concerned this may wear the...
13
13

Average life span on CL?
I have a 2001 Acura CL Type S with 83,000 miles. I love the car and am very pleased with it. But, how long do these cars typically hold out before major repairs. Should I trade up for a new one at...
4
4

lurching after stopped
in stop-and-go traffic, or when first accelerating after being completly stopped, my 2002 RL will not respond to soft pressure on the accelerator. I need to continue pressing on the accelerator until...
3
3

91 Integra - Oil Pressure Light and Headlight Chime
I've searched this group for previous messages and noticed that the oil pressure light has been mentioned a few times. When it's been raining for a long time it comes on, flickers, or is real dim. In...
4
4

1992 Acura Vigor Heater/AC Fan Problem
I have a 1992 Acura Vigor heater/AC fan problem. I don't think it is the fan motor itself. Everyday it will work on the first starting of the car (most of the time). It will start blowing air in the...
1
1

anaerobic sealant for end camshaft caps
Haynes manual says to use anaerobic sealant on the cylinder head contact surfaces. I've only checked one local parts store and they don't carry it. This seems to be one version: this: I just use...
4
4