Some suggestions

For the Acura TL.

First I must say that I absolutely love this car. Great gas mileage, great handling and overall fun to drive. Many compliments as well.

No DRLs please. If you absolutely must include them, please make them optional to turn off.

Away with the Cassette player and use that space as place to connect an iPod.

Vents for the rear passengers

An additional socket so the kids can plug in their gameboys, etc.

More horsepower. We're losing to the competition.

Reply to
Your Name