Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: What I want vs. what the reality could support
Ferrari made one.
54
54

What's Wrong With This Picture: Life Imitates Audi Edition
Yes, this is for real (if not brand-spankety new). Multimedia artist Soomi Park swears that her LED eyelashes are a comment on cross-cultural notions of beauty, explaining The LED Eyelash project is...

2007 A4 jammed CD changer
Does anyone have some info on how to either remove the CD player or how to remove a jammed CD. Most of the info are for older A4's. It looks like you need CD keys to pull the unit. Thanks

Audi A1 1.4 TSI tuned by HS Motorsport
A1 1.4 TSI gets a bump up to 147 PS (108 kW) and 250 Nm of torque. Also part of the tuning package is a new set of 18-inch wheels, a coilover suspension kit and a new sport exhaust. Read More:...

Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards
Once again, Audis are full of fail. Audi just cannot seem to pull their head out of their arse when it comes to reliability. American cars are no great shakes either, seems the Japanese locked away...
45
45

Audi A4 1.8 Sport Iggnition Barrel
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the ignition barrel and what is needed to do this? The car is starting intermittantly, and i have been told it is probably the coil around the barrel, the...

Who does what ?
Scenario: A Learner driver stops quickly and is rear ended by the following vehicle. Should the learner driver negotiate details with the perpetrator or the learners instructor. ta
4
4

Audi RS1 rendered
We know Audi announced that there will no no RS1 in the line-up, but people can hope, no? And after the A1, and the future S1,wehope that the company will also unveil an RS1 version for its smallest...

Insulation sagging off 2007 A3 firewall
Yesterday I noticed that the firewall insulation was sagging off the bottom of a horizontal beam. I took my car to the dealership to ask them if any clips or panels had fallen off during normal use or...
1
1

Our trusty UK VW dealerships
I replaced the front discs and pads on my sons Polo about a month ago. Recently he had a rattle in the exhaust so I suggested a pro assessment, main dealer, was required because it may or may not be...
1
1

Audi A6 (V6) 1995 Headlight Problem.
My A6 (95) Audi has had a really bad week. The bad week was topped off by a headlight problem. The headlights worked one night and not the next. Both headlights, short beam and long beam stopped...
4
4

Audi A6 ignition woes;(..
Hi.. Just bought an S/H Audi A6 from a large London dealer and all seemed fine on a short local test drive. On the way home on the motorway a brake problem reared its ugly head which seems all due to...
11
11

audi A6 (V6) 95 Radiator Fan fuse S7
The wiring diagram shows a fuse S42 (7) (40A) for the Radiator fan. Where is the fuse located? Thanks, Andre
3
3

Audi A6 (V6) 1995 Thermostat Replacement.
Hi, How difficult is it to replace a thermostat on a 1995 Audi A6 quatro (V6)? Thanks, Andre
1
1

Why are Germans electronically challenged?
If it is a product that involves electronics or software, and it's from Germany, it is likely to look very good but be a buggy piece of shit. Why is it so difficult for them to get electronics or...
5
5