Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Audi 80 1.9TDI flat spot help required
Audi 80 19. TDI Can anyone tell me where the MAF (Mass air flow meter) is located. I do not have a Haynes manual. thank you

Re: B5 1.8TQM A4 - Gas Mileage
Would anyone recommend the flash upgrade for a 2003 Audi A4 1.8TQ for the purpose of better gas milage? I'm getting 7-9L/100km city and 5-7L/100km highway
1
1

Audi 2.0L Emmisions failure, MOT Test.
Hi, dont know if anyone can help, our 1994 , 2.0Litre Audi Estate recently failed the CO2 emmisions part of the MOT test (the only thing it failed on!) The mechanic in the garage suspected it may be...
2
2

cabriolet top replacement
I have an 03 cabriolet and the canvas is coming loose from the rear window. Has anyone had this problem? Did Audi cover the cost of replacing the top? How much is a new top?

LPG conversion on Audi a4Cabriolet
LPG conversion on Audi a4Cabriolet 06 plate 1.8 T Any problems caused by installing an LPG kit on Audi A4 1.8 T Sline 06 plate
1
1

2010 Audi S4 [Illustrated]
Audi is readying an all-new S4 for a Paris Motor Show debut, and our artists have created an illustration of what to expect when the wraps officially come off in October. As previously confirmed, the...

Heed help figuring out what is wrong
I have an 98 a4 quattro 1.8t when I go to crank the car it turns over and begins to idoil then it loses power and completly turns the car off When you give it gas sometimes it will start to rev up...
2
2

Coolant Issue - '98 A4 with 30V 2.8 V6
My '98 A4 quattro (102,000 miles) recently developed a minor coolant leak as evidenced by the coolant light illuminating every couple of weeks or so following coolant top-off. Took it to my...
3
3

audi a4 2.8 lifter noise
i have a 97 a4 that recently started to make a loud lifter noise. it is a bit louder than the 'classic' audi lifter noise and i suspect that 1 or 2 lifters are stuck. i tried to use a quart of...
10
10

Where is the indicator flasher relay on a 99 A6?
Hi, My indicators have stopped flashing (they switch on but don't flash). Can anyone tell me where the relay is and how to replace it, thanks?
1
1

Timing Belt on 2003 A6 3.0L V6
The book says 105,000 miles (155,000km)! But of course the book was published before there were very many on the road. Does anyone have any experience as to whether this recommendation can be trusted?...
15
15

The truth and nothing but....
Bought our first VW, 35k miles on clock, 5.5 years old. The service books last entry was at 30k but it was not officially stamped. All items that were changed or inspected were ticked. From this I...
1
1

3-liter Audi diesel confirmed for Porsche Cayenne
Many will cringe at the idea of a diesel-powered Porsche, but since Stuttgart rolled out its first SUV, we've all had a while to get used to the idea. Although previous speculation held on to hopes...
1
1

Ignition coils fail right after 80K service - can this be a coincidence?
Hi there, I am pretty fed up with my Audi experience - just the other day we picked up our A4 1.8 (2002) after a 80K service (by an Audi authorized service center) and it took exactly one day until...
3
3

Looking at a '99 A6 Avant
I've been looking at a 1999 A6 2.8 wagon lately. It looks to be in really good shape, rides and drives well and everything appears to work properly. Timing belt has been done and all maintenance has...
2
2