Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Alldata,Mitchell on demand,autodata
Be careful of AllData. I just purchased their product on an older vehicle, and you can not read the wiring diagrams.

Audi A6 2000 engine won'e start!
Bought a 2000 Audi A6 two days ago, with 70,000 miles on it. The car was running great till a few hours back when I parked it and got out of the car. I saw a parking spot closer to my apartment so...
13
13

Audi A4 2001 rear door panel removal
Can anyone tell me how to remove the rear door panel of a 2001 audi A4? :?:
4
4

ABT Audi R8 (2008)
[URL] [IMG] ABT Audi R8 The Abt R8: Sports car in perfection There are cars and dream cars. The latter includes Lamborghini's Gallardo, Ferrari's F430 or Porsche's 911 Turbo. These cars make your...

Replacing Minor Light Bulbs on A4
I have a 2002 A4. Three minor light bulbs need replacing (a red one on the trailing edge of a rear door, and the ones above the passenger side vanity mirror and inside the glove compartment). The...
4
4

New Audi A4 DTM Takes Commanding 1-2-3 on Racing Debut
This weekend saw the debut of the 4th generation Audi A4 DTM at the season opener at Hockenheim and once again the Audi can celebrate another racing success with a commanding 1-2-3 finish. Read More:...

Audi Sport quattro
A quick question... Is the original Audi Sport Quattro's rear seat base narrower??? I could do with pics of this and the seat runner rails in the floor pan... Thanks in advance. Brian Tonks

A5 availability
My local Audi dealer (upstate NY) has an A5 in the showroom. Sales guy tells me that he is not allowed to sell it, and he is not allowed to let anyone test-drive it. He says any order for an A5 will...
14
14

1984 Audi 5000 Clutch Replacement
I am a rather courages amateur mechanic who has gone as far as replacing front struts on my Audi5000 '84. The car has about 400K miles. The throughout bearing finally went. I lost the ability to...
3
3

New Baby Audi R8 Based On TT? Not Quite
Rumors have been circulating that Audi may be possibly considering a "baby R8" ?but this ain't it. The current Audi TT is a fine looking machine, but it pales in comparison to its big brother, the R8....

Change ATF in a NON-quattro Audi 90 CS 1993 ?
I've heard that your can change automatic transmission fluid in a 1993 Audi 90 CS (Non-Quattro) but you can't in a Quatrro of the same year/ make/model. I am having transmission problems in my 1993...

2009 price lists?
Heard from my local dealer that the MSRPs for the 2009's are expected this month, supposedly around the 15th...eg, "mid month". Anyone hear any dates, or rumblings about significant price changes?...

Getting an old Audi to pass emissions inspection
My trusty 89 Audi 100 failed the Texas annual emissions inspection, with excessive HC at idle ( 373 vs. the 220 limit ). All other parameters were under the limit, including HC at speed. The...
8
8

Demist headlight
Changed the H7 bulb in my A2 and it has been misting up since then. Not sure why this might be. I checked on the plastic cover (that you need to open to get access to the bulbs) was on properly and...
2
2

removing rear passenger side panel
i need to remove the rear side panel of my tt but i'm not sure where the screws are. i've trying pulling it in many directions and it doesn't come off. it seems like it wasn't put in right so i want...
1
1