Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A6 Oil in exhaust
I have a 2001 A6 and smoke started billowing out of the tail pipes. This has happened before and I was told a oil tube froze and oil was sent in the turbo and exhaust. Does anyone know what this tube...

RAY SPINETTI SAYS AUDIS ARE LAME
REAL MEN DRIVE BUICKS WITH RUSTED FENDERS, NO HUBCAPS AND THE CEILING HANGING DOWN TO THE HEAD RESTS IF YOU ROLL WITH THE BIG DOGS YOULL LISTEN TO RAY SPINETTI AND CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE FRONT DOOR AND...
3
3

RAY SPINETTI SAYS TO DRIVE A DODGE CARAVAN
DRIVING AUDIS IS LAME ACCORDING TO RAY SPINETTI HE SAYS REAL MEN DRIVE DODGE CARAVANS WITH WOOD PANEL DOORS VINYL DASHBOARD AND DUCT TAPE HOLDING THE REAR BUMPER ON RAY KNOWS CLASS HE WORKED INT HE...

Washer fluid tank leak
2003 TT Quattro Hello, The warning light came on that the washer fluid tank was empty. Half- filled it and couldn't see any visible leak, tried it out and the washers came on ok. The next day, the...
5
5

Transmission code 2000 S4
I have gotten some error codes on an S4 I recently bought used. The code is P0741. It referrs to the "T/C clutch performance or stuck off". Googling the web I see fixes from -add trans fluid to...
3
3

2.7T Gas Mileage
I am a recent owner of a 03 2.7T and am getting about 18 mpg. I am running premium gas and most of the driving is highway. The computer claims I am getting an average of 21.6. Does this sound right?...
31
31

car diagnostic software project tunning
The best on the world car software exchange page: too all!

Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept
Audi has unveiled the R8 V12 TDI Concept, powered by a 6 liters engine with 500 hp and 1,000 Nm. It features an aggressive and muscular look with many aerodynamic elements... Read More: NewsHub: Auto...

Audi A3 Squealing wheel/brakes
Any suggestion for the cause of this seen as my dealer claim they are unable to reproduce? Audi A3 (2003) - after about 10 minutes of driving one of the wheels starts to give a metalic squeeling sound...
4
4

Re: Key programming
overheard her talking very earnestly to the children about it; and particularly heard her say to them, three or four times over, with an air of exceeding joy and admiration, Why, it is to sup with...

Dash Display
Anyone know if there is a fix for the display in the dash for a 2000 A4. From the looks on E-bay most of the clusters with the display have the same problem. Parts of the display doesn't light up so...

1998 A6 Quattro - Rear window controls do not work
I have a 1998 A6 Quattro and the rear window controls do not work from the back seats but the window's do work from the driver's control on the driver's door. Is this a fuse or a wiring issue? Did not...
1
1

Audi's Super - and Halfway Sensible - Sports Coupe
Audi S5 Wall Street Journal review:

ACCESSORY KEY POSTION
I have a 2000 A4 Quattro. My question to you is when you turn the car off is the radio supposed to stay on? My VW Jetta did this and I thought the Audi would do the same. Only when I take out the key...
3
3

A6 radio
I have a 2001 Audi A6 with the symphony stereo. My scan function is inoperable. It just keeps running through stations without finding one. Also my AM doesn't work. It seems like the antenna isn't...
1
1