Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A4 Repair manual
Anybody got a extra repair manual for 1998 A4 2.8 ? stako9 at cox dot net
1
1

AUDI HEADACHES
My 2002 Audi A-6 3.0 took in a TON of water in a couple severe rain/ wind storms this past summer 2007. I have had NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS with it since. My brake (re-call taken care of) booster was full...
16
16

Changing the air filter on a 1990 Audi 80 Quattro?
Ok, I checked the bentley manual, And it states to take the car to the dealer to change the air filter. WTF the reason for the manual was to learn how to do it yourself. Any help would be great...
9
9

Audi A4 1.8 2002 electrical problems!?
Hi there: I am hoping someone in the group has experienced the same (or a similar) problem and can guide me towards possible causes and a solution. The problem starts when the ignition is turned off...
20
20

Audi DVD Navigation Plus + iPod adapter?
hi, Question: Shall I buy iPod adapter with the Audi DVD Navigation Plus? Answer: NO!!! Reasons: 1) Very constrained maximum volume: the maximum volume possible is very very low when playing music...
6
6

Bluetooth charging
The bluetooth headset I purchased has a 12v car charger only. The power socket in my car is only live when the key is at position 1 and thereafter. The manual says unplug the charger when starting the...
8
8

2004 A6 radiator fan keeps running
I have a 2004 Audi A6 2.7t with about 35k miles. Radiator fan is running for 10 - 20 minutes even when the engine is not hot, for example, after a 1 or 2 mile drive. Dealer did not show any diagnostic...
3
3

1993 Audi 90 CS NON-Quattro V6 - Transmission Fluid - BG ATF Product?
My automatic transmission usuall gets stuck in 2nd or 3rd gear. So I looked at the manual and it says that transmission fluid must be perfect and that in Quattro's you can not change the fluid. The...
1
1

Re: Key programming
Hi Bently, I wonder the following procedure applies to 2003 A4, I have tried your procedure but unable to get any result, it is because the alarm does not emit the beep ! Please advise ! Rgds Stephen...
6
6

2.7t injector
Does anyone know the oem part number for the stock injector on a 2000 a6 2.7t quattro? The part number I have looks like 078133551M.
1
1

Front parking sensor problem
Hi I have a 2004 B6 A4 with front and rear sensors. Last week the two right hand front sensors stopped working and the system makes random high pitched beeps as if it's a loose connection. I doubt the...
2
2

ROUGH IDLE
I HAVE A 2000 AUDI A4 WITH THE 2.8 V6. LOVE THE CAR. FIRST AUDI I HAVE OWNED. JUST WONDERING IF IT IS NORMAL FOR THIS CAR TO HAVE A ROUGH IDLE? I PUT NEW SPARK PLUGS IN AND AIR CLEANER. HAVEN'T...
2
2

Satellite Radio Antenna Install
I just got a Sirius and after looking at all the components, I hate to pay to have it done but I don't want to do damage as I learn. I have a 2001 A8L , Synphony Radio, CD Changer in the trunk and Sat...

burning smell and smoke
Yesterday after letting my 1995 Audi 90 warm up, I get into the car and notice a funny burning smell, turn the blower up to level 3 to get some heat, and a puff of white-ish smoke comes out of the...
3
3

A4 switchblade remote and floor mats FS
OK, here's the A4 switchblade remote I've got from my car: 4D0.837.231D 23/98 I've also got the matching key (no remote), plus the plastic wallet spare to go with this. Plus I have the factory grey...
4
4