Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what to do with switchblade key from stolen Audi
My 98.5 Audi that was stolen Dec. 8 still hasn't been recovered, and prospects look dim. I've got an extra switchblade key for this car; is there any market value to it? It's not a blank.
10
10

Audi A6 Quattro 1995
Has anyone had any problems with the anti theft system. My car completely shut down after i turned it on left and came back. Can't find where it's located. -- Message posted using information at
1
1

Audi's bringing 2 new models to the Detroit Auto Show
Audi has confirmed it will be showing two new cars at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. Although Audi is mute on what those two cars will be, one is reportedly a...
2
2

Need a New Car? 95% OFF
Cool Group. Hey does anyone need a new car for 95% off? Have you seen this, it's really cool: - Get a New Car 95%off!

CONCERT 2 CD PLAYER
Fitted a Concert 2 CD player in my 2001 A6 Avant,managed to get the ignition & illumination working,using a CAN BUS simulator,but still have no mode display on the dash,any ideas please. rgds sjfedex...

On screen menus-03 A6
I have an 03 A6 w/ Nav. The Nav control is right where the owners manual states that the control should be to set up the on screen menu and turn off the service light. How do you access these...
2
2

service light on message board
Any one know how to turn off the service light on the message board without going to the mechanic? Thanks in advance. Hunter -- Message posted using information at
1
1

price for Audi
Thinking of putting my 2001 A4 1.8 engine with 93,000 mile to sell at Carmax. I have a chip in the windshield on the passeger's side. Since the rock hit it on the side, it's forming a line that is...
3
3

lifter noise all of a sudden, why???
I have a 1995 Audi with the 2.8 V6 and 150k. I just had the oil changed a few days ago, except now I get some lifter ticking noise for about 5 seconds after I start it. It's cold outside, maybe 10-20...
4
4

Anyone ever recover a stolen A4?
To my great chagrin, some unmentionable human being picked up the keys that I apparently dropped in the parking lot of my workplace and stole my wonderful 98.5 A4 2.8 last Saturday. What's the...
5
5

'97 A4 2.8 Q needs new radiator - big job?!
Looks like my coolant leak is due to a problem at the plastic neck, so I'm told I need a new radiator. I was quoted $272 (CAD) by my mechanic, usually 'decent' on parts in the past. I see a bunch on...
7
7

Bying a '99 A4, 2.4L / 30V, AT. Any PRO's and CON's?
Hi all, Looking forward to acquire a 99 A4, equipped with a 2.4 liter V6 (30 valve) and auto-transmission. Would appreciate your reviews of this car and its PRO's and CON's. Cheers.
6
6

FS: '98 Audi A6 $6,200 122K mi.
6 Cylinders Auto, 4 door, AWD Melange (Tan) Tan Interiior A/C: Front and Rear , Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Anti-Lock...

Grating noise
Hi, My A4 2k has started making a grating noise from about where the exhaust cat is situated, the noise is only present when i start from cold, the noise dissapears after about 2 mins, any ideas??...
6
6

Q4 Quattro Front Pads
Hello, i'm looking for a brand recommendation on my Q4 Quattro for the Front brakes. I need to have them replaced and want to order the parts on-line. Suggestions? Thanks, Troy
7
7