Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

air cleaner
Okay, I have a 1987 audi quattro 4000s, I just got this car recently and i figure i should give it a once over, It runs fine, theres a small problem with the idle though, but, I cannot seem to locate...
3
3

A6 - Prééquipement pour téléphone portable
Bonjour, Je viens de faire l'acquisition d'une nouvelle A6 dont l'équipement pour téléphone portable bluetooth est installé. Je ne trouve pas d'adaptateur pour y placer mon NOKIA. Alors ma...

eBay's new Audi Neighborhood

Warning about Audi Steven Creek Service Dept in San Jose, CA
Audi Steven Creek Service Department puts _its profit_ over many things including its integrity in giving you a fact based assessment of your vehicle. Please take _extra_ caution if you get your car...
14
14

2006 A6 Ipod Adapter
Looking at 2006 A6 and dealer says Audi will be coming out with an Ipod adapter but couldn't say for sure when, any one have any experience with adapting an Ipod to an A6
3
3

Please help me relive the best week of my life
Hi, I need your help to win the trip of a life time to the location of our honeymoon. Please help me with two minutes of your time and ask anyone else you know with a web link to also help if you can...

Spied: Audi TT RS
Spy photographers have spotted an Audi TT RS prototype testing at the N=FCrburgring. Earlier this month, spy photographers captured the first images of the Audi TT S , and the RS model promises to...

Re :Re: 2001 b5 s4 power windows and power sun roof suddently not woking at all ... help !
Thanks, it's the C V pump...corrosion, the pump is not working,any idea where I can get a used C V pump ? --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made...

R8 Ad on UK TV
is that the first one tonight...........looks good.
1
1

2001 b5 s4 power windows and power sun roof suddently not woking at all ... help !
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =- Shemes.com :: Home
1
1

Audi A1
Looks amazing!
6
6

door panal removal
How is the drivers side front door panal removed on a 1995 A6Q? Thanks. Jim
3
3

question on the clumsy Audi DVD Navigation Plus ...
hi all, I bought a new Audi TT 2008 and included as an option the DVD Navigation Plus with iPod adapter, what a mistake! :( The problem is that when you connect the iPod you have to switch to CD...
1
1

Need some assistance on some How to's... Audi 5000 CD quattro
Hello all, So I have owned this Audi for a few weeks now and need to take care of a few things... need to change the radio and clock. Thanks! Matt
1
1

technical info needed audi a4 tdi
when i first start the car in the morning on the dash under the milage i get in 2 keeps flashing and also the fan on the heating system wont work untill i hit the dash sounds funny i know but can...
4
4