Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

R8 and Pocono
I arrived at the track this morning at 8 a.m. and headed straight for the R8s. They had four of them - two Tiptronic and two manuals. Absolutely gorgeous! Lots of pictures that I hope to post an url...
11
11

roadworthiness
I live in Switzerland but use a UK registered 1990 A4 Audi. (It is oficially owned by my dad) My UK tax disc runs out on 31 Oct 2007 and my insurance runs out in March 2008, however, my MOT...
4
4

Best brakes
What would be the best brakes and rotors to buy for an 2002 A4?
1
1

Woodgrain on Emergency Brake
I think the clips on my woodgrain piece on my 98 Audi A6 broke because the piece slides off when I pull it. Any suggestions on where to get a new piece cheap? Also Im looking for a new cup holder by...

Audi A4 not starting
In summary, my trusty 2000 A4 has decided today to give me some problems. I left work for lunch, parked the car, and when I returned it wouldn't start, just rapid clicking and rapid indicator light...
4
4

Drag Race: Porsche 911 VS Audi R8
Not really a scientific experiment, but still worth a look. No prizes for guessing the winner.. ----------------------------------- Audi NewsHub: News from car websites, portals and blogs
5
5

Tranmission Fluid...
Does anybody know how to check transmission fluid on a 98 audi a6 quattro? And I need to know how to add some, and what kind of transmission fluid to buy. The transmission seal is leaking and I dont...
3
3

I am in love
R8. Want :) -steve

hatch struts
I need to replace the hatch struts on a '99 A6 Avant. Are there any recommendations on certain brands or where to purchase? Any brands/ store chains to avoid? TIA

rough idle
The 98.5 A4Q 2.8 with 111k miles idles kind of rough even after throttle body service from an independent I no longer patronize and after several bottles of fuel injector cleaner (applied at various...
4
4

Air in diesel fuel line Help!
Hello, I have driven audi 80 TD on reserve diesel till it started missing. Then I have tanked but it started giving white smoke. I thought that filter is full of dirt so I changed the filter then I...
4
4

A5
what are our first thoughts........... I saw one for real on Sunday and it looked good and was getting much public viewing.
2
2

1985 Audi 4000 running rich at idle only
My 1985 Audi 4000 is running rich and rough at idle speed only. I replaced the oxygen sensor and cat converter and checked the fuel injectors. Those parts seem ok now. Any ideas or input would be...
4
4

warranty issues
when I (we) buy white goods, washing machine, fridge, kettle etc I (we) say to myself (ourselves) if this lasts a couple of years then I've (we've) had my (our) monies worth. now when we buy a car we...

warning lights
hello all i have an audi a6 2.5 tdi 1999 . driving home tonight and my asr, abs and the triangle with the ! in the middle all came on and started beeping any ideas anyone? cheers for any replies stef
7
7