Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

photo of my new Audi TT ... wanted to share :)))
5
5

Smart Length of Extended Warranty
I have a 2003 A$ 3.0 Quattro with 40M miles. I'm wondering how long of an extended warranty to buy and whether to buy a comprehensive warranty. In other words when - time or miles - does this car...
3
3

"Black box" recorders
Do Audi's have a "black box' recorder similar to those used in airplanes? If so, when did they start and on what models? What is recorded? How long is it kept?
2
2

A4 Dash Switches
Does anyone know where I can find the blank or dummy dash toggle switches (you know, the ones that are just fillers in the dash that don't actually do anything) for a '98 A4? Thanks! Bernie
3
3

'98 a4 Avant Cargo Cover
Ok, I need a cargo cover for my newly purchased A4. I've been scouring the net and these things are tough to find! Does anyone have a source for Audi salvage yards or know of any other good sources...
3
3

New A6 Owner...
Ok, I just purchased a '98 A6 with 120k. I'm wondering if there is a way to tell when the last time it had the timing belt changed? Would car fax show that kind of information? Would there be any...
7
7

A6 misfire
I have a misfire on my Audi A6 2.7t Quattro. It started on Cyl #3 and 4. I put in some fuel injector cleaner and replaced the plugs and Cyl #3 misfire went away. I replaced the coils on Cyl #3 and #4...
16
16

assumiamo autoriparatore
Autofficina attivita trentennale cerca AUTORIPARATORE MULTIMARCA - Patente B - in zona Milano Rubattino - Offriamo contratto a tempo indeterminato e stipendio certamente pari alle capacità...

New or S/H ?
my 1998 A4 2.4 SE is due some minor work on Monday...........pennies really......rubber boots. It has travelled 80k miles and has required very little work other than the cam belt system at 60k....

A6 dash lights
I have an A6 1996 2.6 SE. All the LED type indicators have stopped glowing. E G PRND321, fuel computer, outside temp, and service indicator. all other dashboard lights working. Must be some common...
4
4

1997 A4 Remote Programming
Batteries died and I replaced them but no go. I've tried a few found online methods, but no joy. Anyone got this to work?
6
6

a6 2.7t cylinder location
Can anyone tell me the cylinder number locations on an a6 2.7t 30valve v6?
1
1

A4 grease visible
Cleaning my A4 this morning I noticed black grease coming through the spoke areas on the alloy wheel rim and a coating on the inside surface of the rim. There is also a splashing of grease,...
2
2

1999 Audi A6
I recently bought a 99 AUDI a6 with 68K miles on it. I was just reading thru this discussion forum, it it time to get my timing belt changed? and if yes whats the price to get it changed; i live in...
4
4

PICS: New Audi R8 HYDRAULIC FAILURE - Burns to ground.
You know all the Ferraristis aren?t getting a kick out of these images featuring a brand new Audi R8 burned to the rubber? Well, according to the guy who posted the pics on R8talk, ?Ti_Mike?, the fire...