Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RS6 is back!
saving up!
2
2

A6 Avant ground clearance
Hi, I'm just curious: what's A6 Avant ground clearance? From what I heard, Avant ground clearance is < 5in - is that true? Also, can Avant be had with underbody skid plates? I have Subaru...
7
7

My eyes!
Did anyone else see the Used Car Roadshow this week on ITV4 [UK digital]? What did you think of the heavily customised 156 on their "Body & Soul" slot? Mark

Pictures of new A4
Is he/she not marvelous? ;-)
16
16

Oil and Leaks
Can someone tell me what oil might have been factory delivered with my '99 A6, and what the dealer would be using during regular changes? I've posted here before concerning taking my car to an...
7
7

Chips
I took a cruise around the interweb looking a chips. I've found them from $500 ~ $650. They claim to give more low end torque, snapper high end performance, a cure for acne, and will make you more...
19
19

diesel fuel filter
Anyone know how to drain water from the fuel filter of new diesel Audi's, in particular the Q7 3.0? There doesn't seem to be a drain at the bottom of the filter and the change interval is 40,000 to...

1999 A6 Oil Light - Can the servicer set frequencies
I recently stopped taking my 99 A6 to the dealer, and started taking it to an independent. I got a tuneup and oil change at about 91,000 miles. Its been 10,000 miles, and the oil and service lights...
1
1

driver side parking brake not working
I have just bought an 1987 Audi 5000 Turbo Quattro.On the driver side rear wheel the parking brake does not cable seems to be fine, but when i pull the lever only the passengr side rear wheel...
9
9

Free to good home - rear brake discs/pads for '96 A6
I stumbled across these while having a garage clear-out. Sadly my 1996 A6 2.5 TDI was sold before I fitted them. They are a pair of Zimmermann discs, originally from German & Swedish, Audi part number...

AUDI 90 - Exhaust Raddle LOUD Help!
Hi, On a cold start, I got under the car and in the first 10 seconds (so I didn't burn my hands off) I felt the exhaust chamber under the car (not the pipe).. I swear is sounds like there is something...
1
1

Audi 1.8 cylinder head bolt question
I have a 2001 Audi A4 1.8 turbo engine. I am trying to get the cylinder head off. Can anyone tell me what size tool I need to fit the head bolts? I think they are maybe T-50 torx, but not sure. The...
7
7

Why are Audi dealerships reluctant to give out part numbers?
The times I've phoned up (various) Audi dealerships to find out the price of a part, they seem to have been reluctant to give out the part number. Anyone know why this is the case? Is this just a UK...
11
11

Re: Decided
Hey, Norm. We all know what a rotary engine is. The problem is that Audi does not make a Quattro with a rotary engine. In fact, Audi doesn't make anything with a rotary engine. How old are you, Norm?
1
1

Re: Decided
Huh? You're gonna take out a German engineered engine and put in a rotary engine? Why on earth would you even *think* of doing such a foolish thing. Methinks this is some sort of troll by you. Wot?...
2
2