Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Audi 1998 A4 Avant.. Buzzer and Light flashing
Hi, I have a 1998 audi A4 avant and i have a question. when i am driving my car a buzzer will sound, and if my overhead light is switched to the open door the light will flash on randomly.. Does...
1
1

2001 A6 radio
I have a 2001 A6 with the symphony radio. The problem I'm having is when I use scan it doesn't recognize any stations. This problem just started and randomly happens. The reception is great when I...
2
2

removing rust spots on a 98A4
What experience/advice/wisdom can the cohort share wrt dealing with emerging rust spots on a 98.5 A4Q with 109k miles? One spot is bubbling right above the handle for the trunk lock, and the others...
3
3

Expected Longevity of A6 or Allroad
I was thinking of buying a higher mileage A6 Avant or Allroad (pre-2006). What kind of longevity can I assume for them with regular scheduled maintenance and without major repairs? Will they go...
4
4

2006 Audi S4
eBay Motors: eBay Mobile
1
1

2002 A4 1.8T Coolant Level Low
Hello everyone. It's me again, with yet another problem with my least favorite car of all time! My coolant level light went on the dash this morning. I had driven the engine hot, so I brought it home...
7
7

2008 Audi TT 2.0 T With S tronic
2008 Audi TT 2.0 T With S tronic The News from Pricing Information MSRP: $34,800 Invoice: $32,111 Standard Engine:2.0L I4, NL valve, 200 hp @ 5100 rpm 6 speed automatic transmission Standard Features:...

Audi 80 handbrake adjuster?
When adjusting the handbrake cable on a Audi 80 1993, does the heatshield cover underneath the vehicle have to be removed to access the adjuster nut, or can it be reached using a deep socket?

2001 A4 Q. 2.8 jolting back and forth and engine light is on.
Hey there, My car while I'm driving will all the sudden start to jolt (kind of the way it does when you just start to learn how to drive a stick) and sometimes the battery light will come on when it...
2
2

AUDI TT QUATTRO
HEY I JUST BOUGHT A TT QUATTRO WITH THE MAJOR HORSE POWER AND THAT BUT QUICK QUESTION HOW DOES YOU DRIVE A STICK SHIFT IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT IM DOING I MEAN I GOTS THE CAR HOME BUT AFTER THAT THEN...
3
3

2002 A4 clunking noise
I strange thing happened to my car this morning. As I was driving away, I heard a clunking noise from under what seems to be the driver side front wheel. I felt a slight, corresponding jolt through...
16
16

2003 1.8T Audi Quattro 5 speed low miles, only 42k miles
2003 1.8T Audi Quattro 5 speed low miles, only 42k miles air conditioning, power steering, power windows, power door locks, tilt wheel, cruise control am/fm stereo, cassette, mp3 multi cd, bose...
1
1

High mileage A4s
Thinking about buying a high mileage A4 Quattro, '96 - '98 vintage, and was wondering if there is anything in particular I should look out for? Thanks. TNS
7
7

A6 97' Warning buzzer for lights on not working
Hello Can somebody point me to the location of the warning buzzer for lights on in my A6 V6 97' model? It suposed to when the ignition key is pulled and the drivers door are opened while leeving the...

Fix for high oil consumption - New Spark plug, new valve stem on number 5 and seal
I am very challenged - although I do try google to resolve my ignorance - when it comes to cars and how they work. I have received my A6 back from the dealer as it was asking for oil, from full, after...
14
14