Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A3 vs A4Q
I'm debating whether to sell my 98.5 A4Q and buy an 06 A3, but I don't know if I will be happy with the 2-wheel drive experience over the long run after many happy years with my Quattro. Any words for...

Clogged Radiator
Hi Everyone. I have a clogged radiator in my 1997 A4 2.8Q. There are some cold spots when feeling around. Slight overheating while going up a large hill/mountain has been a probelm since I bought the...
9
9

1989 90Q sluggish performance
I've been trying to fix this problem for over a year now... When I try and accellerate it feels like something is holding my car back and will stutter/surge (the brakes have been checked/replaced)....
2
2

squeaky AC Heater fan in 97 A6, how hard to fix?
Lots of squeaking when the fan is turned on, varies with fan RPM. Sounds like a worn out bearing/bushing on the fan motor. How tough is this to access and lube or replace? I did this once on a Volvo...

Rear Emergency Brake Problems
I have a 1986 Audi 4000cs Quattro and lately the rear emergency driver side brake keeps locking up. Its getting so hot I can feel it radiation off the rim. Its just that one brake too, I'm not sure...
2
2

for sale
I'm thinking about selling my 2001 A4 1.8. Currently have 87,000 miles and I'm the first owner and non-smoker. Exterior and interior look new. Any one know roughly how much I can sell it for if I sell...
1
1

round light below the headlight
Any one know where I can buy the round piece of glass (sphere) that covers the small round light below the headlight? I don't know how my got chipped. I have an A4 2001. Thanks for any infor.
1
1

A6 avant centre brake light
How do you replace the LED Chris

GERKY GATZOS SAYS DRIVING AUDIS IS LAME
GERKY DRIVES A MUSTANG WITH THE TOP DOWN IN WINTER AND HE SAYS IF U D RIVES A AUDI U SUX AND IF YOU DONT KNOW GERKY IS A TRUE O.G. HE ROLLS OUT WITH HIS POLLS OUT N IF U MESS WIT GERKY YOU GONA MEET...
5
5

PICS: Audi RS4 Cabriolet pricing has been announced
If you want the RS4 Cabriolet, you'll need to part with $81,900 plus a $775 destination charge and a to-be-determined gas-guzzler tax. Oh, the V8 is only available mated to a 6-speed manual and the...

Engine light on 1999 1.8 T
I have 1999 1.8 T and the engine light keeps coming on. I check it with my own VAG and it came up with 17455. but i dont have it on my list. does any know what it is?
5
5

Problem with Audi Concert 2004 A4
The front speakers are not working on my 2004 Audi A4. My local repair shop were not sure if there is an amp powering the front speakers or what. The chances of both front speakers being blown out...
3
3

Re: AUDI A8 nie chce startowac czasami, Amerykanscy mechanicy sa bezradni!!!
"Jan" wrote Na tej grupie panuje jezyk angielski. :) Proponuje sie udac na jesli wolisz jezyk ojczysty. Pozdr. Pete

2003 A6 ashtray, electrical connections
OK, so I pulled the ashtray assembly all the way out of my dash to be able to repair a nick in the woodgrain, that was done OK, but now I can not figure out how to reconnect the power plug to the...
1
1

Audi A4 SE (2003) Heavy Steering
I recently bought a second-hand Audi A4 SE (2003). The steering was fine at first, but now (after doing around 3000 miles) it is rather heavy and the resistance of the steering wheel is inconsistent,...
1
1