Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'99 A6 cupholder replacement
I have broken the center console cupholder in my A6 and would like to replace it. I assume this can be done. Any BTDT? or directions to a webpage. TIA. Andy

two SCARY sudden acceleration incidents 92 Audi 100S
Happened yesterday. Below is text of two messages I sent to NHTSA on their complaint form. Notified AUDI US also, but no reply . I always thought these claims were BS and from old drivers who...
23
23

Automobile Parts and Repairs
Search for automobile repairs, automobile service, or automobile parts shops in your area. Browse the user submitted feedback about each shop to make sure you are taking your car / truck to the right...

[SOLVED] New Audi TT
New Audi TT Advantages: Strong engines offer a sensational drive. Solid build, quality materials and strong resale value make it a good choice to buy and own. Disadvantages: The rear seats are...

'99 A6 passenger window problem
I had the front passenger side window act up on me today on our '99 A6 Avant. When I went to close it, it went up very slowly and stopped about 3/4 of the way up. I lowered it and tried again w/...
4
4

Audi 100 2,3E 1990 speedo problems
Hello I have a 1990 Audi 100 2,3E with speedo problems that have been bugging me for some time. It started last summer when the speedo needle during drives from time to time stuck at about 80 km/h. It...
9
9

96 A6Q 2.8L Hydraulic Fluid info USA/New England????HELP !!!
hi folks.... sure this has been asked before..... what is Audi's magic clear elixir that they use? Specs? Available aftermarket? what makes this "Audi Gold" so good? where is it used on vehicle?...
1
1

About 2008 Audi TT 2.0 T With S tronic
2008 Audi TT 2.0 T With S tronic The News from Pricing Information MSRP: $34,800 Invoice: $32,111 Standard Engine:2.0L I4, NL valve, 200 hp @ 5100 rpm 6 speed automatic transmission Standard Features:...

Q7 (4.2 TDI) opinions ?
Hi, Any (un)happy owner of that model yet? What do you guys think of your Q7 (regardless of engine) ? Cheers,
2
2

audi GPS with no radar info?
Hi, I'm about to purchase an Audi with builtin GPS navigation system but the salesman told me it is not updatable with radar information (P.O.I, Point Of Interest), rendering that expensive option...
7
7

should I buy this 2004 TT?
I'm looking at this car (haven't test driven it yet, don't want to get sucked into that vortex if unwise): a shorter link: 's a 2004 TT in a fantastic color, but the mileage is high, so I'm not sure...
6
6

audi tt tacho help
2002 TT the tacho needle just flickers does not climb the scale this only just started happening anyone any idea what could be the cause is it totally defunct or can I sort it myself or need to be a...

AUDI 80e AUTO
MY LOW MILAGE IMACULATE 94 AUDI 80 JUST DIED, iT LOST IT SPARK SO WENT TO CHECK THE ROTOR ARM, AND TO MY SUPRISE AS I PULLED IT TO REMOVE IT THE WHOLE BLOODY SHAFT CAME WITH IT, HAS ANY ONE COME UP...
1
1

S4 Cabrio is coming to the US
Only 300 of them are making the trip, however.
1
1

Audi TT... quick question
Does the TT have a transverse engine like the 2005 VW GTI?
8
8