Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BENZ AINT SHEEE AUDIS ARE WHAT TRU OG'S DRIVE
YO BENZ U WACK AND AUDIS ARE DA TRUE CLOWNZ OF DA STREETS WHEN YO WHIP PULL UP N U THUMPIN DEM SUBS WANKSTAS BACK UP N DONT FRONT ON U SHEEEE LIKE IT AINT NO THANG DAYUMMNNN!!!1

DOES GANGSTAS DRIVE AUDIS?
IS AUDI A SWEET CAR TO BUY IF UR LOOKING FOR SOME STREET CRED WHEN YOU CRUISIN THROUGH TOWN WITH YOUR GATZ N TRYING TO ROCK STEDY WITH THE BIG DAWGS N YO SHAWTY TRYNA MAKE THAT CASHE MONEY BOY HAVENT...

Audi A6 Brake Light
I have a 2003 Audi A6. I have a warning message on the dashboard saying "Brake Light". The rear right brake light is not working, but I checked the bulb and it is fine. So I presume it may be...

AUDI A4 (1996) FLASHING TEMPERATURE LIGHT
The red temperature dashboard warning light on my Audi A4 1.9 TDI has started to come on intermittantly. When it comes on it flashes & gives off an audible alarm. It can come on when I start the car...
1
1

couple of questions on Audi TT 2008
Hi all, I am thinking of getting a new Audi TT 2008 and had couple of questions that perhaps some of you will be able to clarify: - Is it the sound of the engine improved in the 2008 version? I have...

Audi TT Clubsport Quattro
Looks like the Porsche 356. Its looks lovely, though I am not too sure how practical that windscreen would be in a rollover accident. Hope that they actually bring it to market. News:

Value of 96 Quattro wagon
I'm putting the above on the market and wondered what the group thought was a good asking price and a reasonable selling price. It's got all the options, 190K highway miles, regular maintenance,...
1
1

Spy pic of 2008 RS6 Wagon - 550 HP
The perfect car?

PS fluid replacement....
Hello all, in a rush, very very rush, I poured brake fluid in my power steering reservoir and now, as most of you will know, the steering is getting very difficult and loud. My questions are as...
5
5

Spy Photos- 2008 RS6 Wagon -- 550 HP
The perfect car? (very fast, practical, stealthy)

suggested aftermarket turbo air intake upgrade
I am slowly working on upgrading my 2001 225 tt and am looking at starting to work on the intake and exhaust system. Can I get some suggestions on the best aftermarket air intake upgrade (intake...
6
6

What are these two little pipes?
1993 Audi 90S Either side of the engine block, there are long, thin (I'd say 5mm) metal pipes that come from the back of the engine somewhere, to the front, and stop. They're capped with tight fitting...
1
1

89 Audi 100 - No Start, Battery OK, What next?
I jumped in the old Audi tonight at the grocery store, and turned the key as usual. Only heard a faint "pop" that sounded like a circuit breaker, and the entire electrical system is dead, no warning...
43
43

Bosch Turbo Bypass Valve For Audi Porsche VW
Bosch Turbo Bypass Valve For Audi Porsche VW Bosch Turbo Bypass Valve For Audi Porsche VW Watch a VIDEO of it here It here

Audi Mechanics In Warren Michigan Area
Any good reasonably priced Audi mechanics in the Warren, Michigan area that anyone can recommend? Thanks
1
1