Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AUDI A4 1.9 TDI SE (1996) - REAR WHEEL HUM
I have an intermittant "hum" coming from the rear nearside of the car. It happens at all speeds although, if I drive really slowly at can be reduced to a single pulse that seems to time in with the...
1
1

1996 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L - Alarm problems, please help
I have a 1996 A4 Quattro 2.8L. While the alarm was engaged, a friend stuck her arm through the back window to try and open the door. The alarm went off, and I used the key to unlock and disengage the...
1
1

throttle body cleaning
What's a reasonable price for throttle body cleaning for a 98 A4Q? And what do people think of induction cleaning on a car like this at 107k miles?
6
6

Windoze for Audi service manual?
The only service manual for a 2006/2007 Audi A3 that I can find is at Bentley Publishers. According to their web site, viewing the manual online or on disc requires Windows 2000/XP. Is that for a PDF...
5
5

AC Recharge 98 A6 2.8
What price range is reasonable for this service? It is only blowing warm air. Thanks.
4
4

Audi A3 is #9 at Gaywheels.com
- April 25, 2007 's data shows...which vehicles the GLBT (Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender) consumer is considering when researching vehicles online.... Top 10 Most Researched Vehicles: 1. Toyota...
12
12

Audi Quattro Roadster by Treser - right-hand drive
Autoblog German garage by the name of Treser chopped the roof off the rally- bred Audi Quattro coupe and fitted a fully automatic retractable hard- top. Only 39 were made, of which only one was...
4
4

remote will not work, even with new battery
A good friend who bought an A6Q (2001, I think) on my advice from a local independent Audi repair shop/reseller has revealed to me that the remote to this car does nothing, not even with a new battery...
3
3

Audi A6 (V6, 2.6L) 1995 - replacing fanbelt tensioner bearing
Has anyone managed to change the bearing in the fanbelt tensioner assembly rather than replacing the whole thing? It seems to be a 6203 LF (NTW) bearing.
2
2

1987 Audi 5000 Oxygen Sensor---OEM vs Universal
In 20 years I never replaced the Original Oxygen Sensor and the car recently flunked the California Emission test by a small margin. I am debating whether I should get the higher priced OEM sensor or...
2
2

99 A6 with body squeaks
Have a '99 A6 V6 with 115K miles. Recently, the car had some major front end noises and had to have both lower control arms and ball joints replaced. After fix, still hear some squaking (probably...
3
3

FA: Audi 100LS Series 1970-1976 Service Handbook - Clymer
Auctioning off a Clymer Service Handbook for 1970-1976 Audi 100LS. for looking! Jeff

Rear seat ratles on TT coupe
Hi all I have an TT Coupe where the rear two seats when fixed into the holding clips rattle away on anything but a smooth road. Is there a way to tighten up the clips or any other way to cut out this...
1
1

better than the originals
Better than the originals