Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dashboard indicator lights
1996 audi a6 some of the dashboard lights have gone out the R N D etc lights, the outside temp and milage, and the fuel computer lights. these are all LED's I think. All the dasboard bulbs are OK....
2
2

99 A3TS - Wing mirror bracket compatibility
Hi y'all Sort of a daft question.... Some *ahem* kind soul snapped my driver's side wing mirror off, leaving it loose on the bracket (the mirror+shell seem fine - it still electrically adjusts and...

2002 Audi A6 2.7T , Bose audio system wont work and the lights wont turn off
hi , I have a 2002 Audi A6 2.7t (certified pre-owned) , about a day ago the bose system stopped working , none of the buttons work , the red light on the bose display and the buttons are lighted up...
3
3

trunk lock won't release
So, this is a 98.5 A4 2.8Q, the best car I've ever had, and today I could not get the push button trunk lock to release the trunk. I had to put down the seats and get into the truck from the back seat...
1
1

A6 V6 2.4/2.8 Thermostat
Does anybody know where I might find the thermostat on one these. TIA
4
4

Audi 16 Avant Cargo Cover
I was quoted a price of $725.00 for a new cargo cover unit by our Audi Dealer in Mishawaka, Indiana. Does anyone know of a secondary source to get one? Tried Eby and they only have A4's. Tried and...

Re: 2000 A4 - Four Beeps

CONCERT 2 CD PLAYER
Just fitted a CONCERT 2 H/U to my 2001 A6,cannot get front speakers working..the H/U is a BOSE,but my A6 is not.What code via VAG-COM should i recode with?I have tried various combinations,it worked...
1
1

Rip out the Bose
I just got a new 2007 Audi A3 3.2. It's a sweet car! There's no option to get this car without the Bose sound system. It's a real shame to hear such cheap speakers in such a nice car. Are there any...
6
6

Heater LED's-Can I get away with just replacing one button?
Does anyone know if I can replace just one button on my heater? I want to replace the "+/-" LED which is a littl worn but im reading that I might have to replace the whole heater console...Can I get...

Some smoke and burning smell from exhaust 2000A6 in cold weather
I have been following this group for about an year and it is a great help site. I have a 2000 Audi A6. I got this last year. The car works great with regular typical maintenance. The temperature...

2000 A4 - Four Beeps
Any ideas why my A4 has just started beeping four times from somewhere in the rear of the car? Seems to happen just after startup, and mainly on very cold days.
11
11

new manual driver - advice needed
Hi all, I recently got a new Audi A3 2.0T stick shift. This is my first manual transmission car. My question is what is the best way to drive over speed bumps since my apartment complex has around 6...
9
9

Website About Audi Cars

NEW: VW Portal Site
I recently launched a Volkswagen portal site for VW news and links. (yes wrong spelling, but obviously the proper spelling was gone long ago). Before anyone jumps on me, yes I use Google Ads to cover...