Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Audi A8 (AutoExpress)
In the current mag (946) our spies caught the A8 test mule on the road completing its first few miles of dynamic development. At first glance it might look like just another example of Audi's luxury...

Help! Purchased Used Audi A6 2001 - No Manual Incl'd
Hello all - I recently purchased a used 2001 audi A6. The car did not come with an owner's manual. I tested the heating unit while at the used car dealership but did not try out the air conditioner...
1
1

Barcelona, Spain
Is anyone contemplating going to Germany in June or Barcelona in August to test drive the R8. Germany is about $1750, while Barcelona is $2100, plus air. Price includes a couple of nights lodging and...

ESP and fuel efficiency
i know this sounds crazy, but it there any chance that driving with the ESP engaged reduces fuel efficiency? my fuel numbers are down since we've had ice and snow and i've been more apt to drive with...
9
9

OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Also have the dealer OEM CD ROM that covers 1948 to 2002 VW models, and covers Audi as well. Drop me a line with any interest....
1
1

Audi News

AUDI CONCERT2 Light Display
Just put in a Concert2 CD player for my A6,put all the plugs in the back,but no light display when i turn the lights on.Which colour wire supplies the light display,and where should it go in the new...
2
2

AUDI A4 S4 ELECTRIC LEATHER RECARO INTERIOR
I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A FULL RECARO LEATHER INTERIOR(FRONT SEATS ELECTRIC) FROM A MK 1(2000) AUDI A4 S4 AND WANT TO FIT IT INTO A MK2(2001)AUDI 1.8 TURBO. AS THE S4 SEATS ARE FROM AN OLDER MODEL...

1990 90 quattro 20v 2.3 exhaust
just purchased the beast and heard a wee blow from exhaust; on looking it appears that the front half is a different diamater pipe from rear!; also, when replacing worn o ring had to buy one from the...
1
1

Bust Clutch
The clutch has just given the ghost on my 06 Passat TDI. It was recently serviced and has only covered 10,000 miles. I don't tyhink this is normal has anyone heard of this. Thanks MOB
2
2

Auto Union GP Rennwagen at Christies
Christie's has an Auto Union GP car to be actioned in France on Feb 17. I understand the car is now on exhibit at Christie's in New York. Expected sales price?? $15m.?? See: This lot (No. 352)...
1
1

98 a4 2.5tdi
can anyone help my 2.5 tdi seems to be overfueling at idle, i get clouds of smoke when stood at junctions but it clears at speed and doesn't smoke when turbo kicks in and power seems ok, I have also...

Q: What did the A6 say to the Jeep?
A: Ouch. My parked, 1999 A6 was backed into about a month ago. It goes in for body work next Monday. A Jeep Liberty backed into the right front hood area. I was 600 miles from home. Some of the...
3
3

Rear Badges
Hi. I'm trying to sell my A6 Avant SE Estate and I have been asked the question why the badges on the boot are situated in the wrong place? On other cars the badges are level with the bottom of the...
4
4

Poor hot starting
I have a 1990 Audi 90 2.2, which starts first time from cold. Once it has been running for about 10 mins it will not start again requiring about 35 seconds cranking before it fires up. It also runs...
4
4