Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Check Engine Light on Road Trips
Hi Everyone, I've been getting the same problem for a while now. I have a 2002 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T manual transmission. When I go on a road trip I usuall pull over after two to three hours for the...
1
1

Garages in North East London / Essex border
My head gasket blew on my 2002 Audi A6. Can anyone recommend any good garages that could do the work ? Audi main dealer quoted me more than =A3900.
3
3

Audi quattro acceleration problem
I have a 1993 audi 80 quattro 2.8e. It seems to have an intermittent problem: Sometimes when I press the accelerator the car seems to 'hesitate'. I press the pedal and there is no corresponding...
1
1

A6 T2.7 low gas milage
I borrowed a friends 2003 A6 Quatttro turbo for a couple of weeks and took several short trips in it. I got about 26-27 MPG at 75 MPH on level roads. I just bought my own 2003 A6 Quattro turbo, with...
5
5

Best tyres
Hi all I know that this might be asked here a lot of times, but... I own an Audi A3(2004), (225/45 r17) and its time to change the tyres. It came with Dunlop 9000 Sport and I was overall happy with...
2
2

Engine stutters
I have a Audi TT 2001 and am currently having problems with it, so if any one can help, I would be thankful. The problem is that recently, my engine has been stuttering upon start up. This occurs when...
4
4

2006 A6 Quattro pricing
what would be a decent price for a used A6 with 13K miles, a dealer program car, with XM, no nav, no technology package? Are there any major reliability issues with this car yet? Thanks for any info...
1
1

A4 inadvertent opening windows
The electric windows (front only on my 2001 A4 quatro turbo) are quite frequently found mysteriously open but the car always remains locked. I have assumed this is because of accidental light pressure...
4
4

Help
I have a 99 A4 2.8 I was driving home tonight when a symbol that looked like this...(O) popped on where the radio frequency display normally shows. I looked in the manual and there is no symbol that...
16
16

1988 Audi 90, Replacing the Starter
Hello all: I tried replacing the starter on my 1988 Audi 90, understanding that it is one task that you can easily perform. My buddy and I looked under the car and could not see or feel the other bolt...
7
7

Horn
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. My horn isn't working and I think its either the horn relay or the horn contacts in the steering wheel. I need to know where to find the horn relay and how to...
8
8

a6 2.7t secondary air pump
I recently bought a secondary air pupm on ebay. It is a Pierburg 078-906-601-D. I was told it will work on my car. Most web parts suppliers call for Pierburg 078-906-601-H with the -D as an alternate....

OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM Audi CD ROM that the dealership parts counter uses. It covers all VW and Audi models up through 2002. Drop me a...
1
1

XM radio
I recently purchased a 2005 Audi TT Quatro. It has an Audi Concert Sound System, set up for XM satellite but without the XM module. Is there an aftermarket module that can be used with this system?

EBAY - Lots of URS6 AAN Intercooler Hose piping (OEM & Samco)
Just put a load of URS6 AAN Intercooler Hose piping on Ebay up for grabs - Original and Samco Please view my other auctions for the rest of the stuff :)
1
1