Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 A4 electrical problem
I have a 98 A4 1.8TQM with about 130k. About a month ago I noticed an odd electrical problem that I can't figure out. The horn no longer beeps when the alarm is activated or deactivated, and the dome...
2
2

Odd Wipers
Hello Audi Owners: I have a very nice A6 Avant (soon to have Blizzaks!) that is generally well behaved. Just this morning, 1(0 degrees Farenheit) I hit the wiper lever to squirt some washer fluid and...

Promote Your Business
QUICK way to advertise your website! INEXPENSIVE way to advertise your website! PROVEN way to advertise your website! for details please visit

Pls help...6 cyl or 8 cylinder Luxury autos ?
Pls help...6 cyl or 8 cylinder Luxury autos ? My sister in California is thinking of buying a "used" Luxury car / sedan around 5 years old like a Mercedes or Lexus. She is confused as to the gas...
3
3

Volkswagen Jetta
I have just added a number of VW Jetta's (Including at least six quality TDI's) at:

Stock Injectors?
What flow rate are the stock UrS4 (AAN) injectors?

K24/26 turbo upgrade?
I'm wondering aside from the RS2 turbo, what other turbo's are people using on their S4/S6's? Thanks 94 S4 Stage 2+ MTM ECU w/ 3.0PT and extras...
1
1

Need Brakes - Dealer or Other
The Brake Pad Indicator on my '99 A6 just went on. I've been bringing it to the dealer for most eveything from $100+ oil changes (ouch) to $1800 preventative timing chain R&Rs. There's a 90K mile tune...
12
12

altitude sensor
I need to find the Altitude sensor on my 1988 Audi 90 2.5 NG engine. Are there any repairs maintence for the Air Flow meter? TIA
4
4

1988 Audi Quattro
I have a 1988 audi quattro and i have changed the fuel pump and filter, but i have a problem with it when i try to accelerate. It seems that it starts to happen about twenty minutes into theride. Also...
4
4

Exclusive:: 001 Uncovers Audi R8 Pricing for the US Market
it is still unofficial 001 has uncovered from reliable sources the the new Audi R8 US models will be about $110k to $115k for a nicely equipped model.

Audi A3 S-line suspension
How does the A3 sports suspension compare to the regular one? Is it harsh, with too much road noise, as opposed to the one that comes with premium package? Any input would be appreciated.
2
2

Your opinion
Do you think you would get a better deal if you negotiated one car by yourself or got together with five others and negotiated five cars with the same dealer?
3
3

2000 A4 Symphony Space
Does anyone know how deep the 2000 A4 Symphony is or how much space is behind? I'm thinking of installing an in dash navigation unit. PS. To the person how help with my alternator a week back, thanks...

Car starts only when I crank with throttle pedal pressed
I have a 2002 Audia6, It has recently showed this problem. When I crank it, it doesn't start but starter makes that sound which tells me its not getting enough juice or something. but when I press the...
2
2