Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

3rd row seat 2000 A6 Avant?
Has anyone added a third row to an A6 Avant that did not have one from the factory? Are there mount points in all A6 wagons? Is there a source other than Audi to buy these seats? Anyone have one they...
2
2

Diesels
I would like to invite you to visit the new web site dedicated to diesel Volkswagens: Your content and suggestions are always welcome. Sincerely Peter Wray

1988 Audi Quattro 200 Wagon
I'm getting one! And am tremendously psyched and needed to tell someone who cared. It's a manual--rare find! Only 70k miles on it. I'm giddy as a schoolgirl! All it needs are new tires (so far as I...
1
1

too much oil
can you tell me how much is too much? i added a little too much oil in the engine. i added just a little above the normal level
7
7

Fluctuating tickover.
Audi A6 1995, 1984cc, petrol, manual. - Sometimes has: fluctuating tickover, lumpyness and hesitation. Does anyone know the reason(s) and the cure(s)? Does anyone have a fuel system drawing?
1
1

TheBuyersNET.com
Join FREE! It is a forum for buyers of cars, TVS, computers, airline tickets or just about anything. Form your own groups and negotiate deep discounts with the sellers of the products of your choice....

Altenator Help - 00' A4 1.8T
Need Help!! I've slowing getting into working on my 00' A4 1.8T and have decided to take on replacing a bad altenator. Does anyone have any words of advice, it looks alittle crowded but I think I can...

Damage from Regular Gas
I wonder if it's harmful to use regular instead of premium fuel in a turbo engine? wrenden
11
11

Audi OEM parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM CD ROM from Audi as well. Drop me a line with any interest on either. Thanks, Joe MAKE YEAR MODEL REV DATE...

Best Engine
I am wondering what would be the most reliable engine in a Audi, I am looking to get a replacement Audi 1999 to 2003 ( A4 ) & I don't particularly want oil sludge problems or timing belt failures,...
1
1

2000 A4 Avant 1.8 T Sport Oil Pressure Sensor Failure
Anyone know anything about this? We had a sensor failure (or blockage?) back in May or something at which point the sensor was replaced, and it looks like it's happened again. Got the critical warning...
19
19

Used A6 Avant opinions?
Hi all, I am considering the purchase of an Audi A6 avant 2000, with 60K and the 2.8 v6 tiptonic. My concern is maintenance cost. I would appreciate any advice/data that you may have to help me with...
2
2

Left for dead in my A4
Yeah--so I was driving home from SF to LA on the 5 freeway at 4 AM. All of a sudden, the gas pedal stops working on my 2004 A4. I press the gas, but there's no acceleration. I pull to the side of the...
15
15

FA: 95 Audi A6 2.8L Quattro Avant (UK)

Concert Radio Volume Switch
I have the common problem with the volume control on my concert anyone know where i can get it fixed,also is it cost effective??I live in Essex UK. Mny thx sjfedex
4
4