Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car stalled at stop sign, now it won't start
Hi, I just bought a 2001 A4 1.8T Fwd Trip with 116K miles on it a few days ago. This morning the car started up fine (the OK! display came on) and I drove to the end of my street where I stopped at a...
29
29

Squek in rear suspension A6 Quattro
My 96 A6 Quattro wagon has developed a squeak in the left rear suspension. I'm pretty sure its coming from the top of the strut. When I spray white grease up there or if its raining the squek...
1
1

1990 Audi 100 fuel delivery problem
Going crazy here. My Audi 100 will not start after sitting a day or so in damp weather. Cold weather is okay - it seems to be the moisture that's killing me. Weird thing is, the ignition spark is...
5
5

No Satellites
Just bought an A6 2.7T Quattro - 1999 UK model with factory fitted Audi Navigation BNS 3.x (the one without the colour screen). The problem is that it can't pick up an satellites even in open sky...
1
1

'06 A6 Heat Vents?
My '06 A6 has 2 holes in the floor in the rear under the drivers seat, but they are unsightly to me and look out of place. They are totally open vents (approx. 2" x 3" ea.). The carpet is cut to allow...
2
2

2002 a4 air filter change -- problems
i put in a "supposedly" OE air filter made by mahle a couple of months ago. i noticed at the time that the filter was slightly larger than the one i was removing (which was original stock equipment)....
2
2

B6 S4 prop-shaft noise and vibration
Audi 2003 B6 S4 V8 4dr UK saloon, 24,000 ish miles, orginal owner from new. Following some recent work by a trusted local independant tech to replace a damaged heat shield above the prop-shaft, it has...
1
1

Audi CD changer error
The factory fitted glovebox CD changer in my 2003 B6 S4 (with Navi Plus) has stopped working. If you try to select a CD, the changer repeatedly tries to load each disk in turn, one after the other. At...

Sound signal in BMW
Sorry, not this group.

Sound signal in BMW
Sometimes I can hear a short sound signal in my car. This usually happens soon after I start the engine. Once it happened about 1 minute after I switched on the headlights while driving. What can this...
3
3

Radio in Safe Mode
I recently changed my battery on a 99 A4 2.8. Factory stereo is in safe mode. I have the code to unlock it, but do not know the proper steps to unlock it since I do no have the raido guide in my car...
1
1

1990 V8 quattro
I have a v8 quattro i just purchased and i cant figure out how to change the mpg computer in the center of the insturment cluster is there some button im not seeing or does all it show is mpg? any...
3
3

Brake piston gator ?
Is it possible to replace the brake piston gator on the rear calliper, or is a complete calliper required. Audi A4 1997
1
1

Ipod connections
A few months ago I posted a similar question. I appreciate all the suggestions, but none of them worked out. So here goes again: I have a 2006 A3 with an Audi-installed Navigation system, which...
1
1

TT trunk (boot) luggage rack
Hi all, I am looking for a luggage rack for my TT Roadster. If you know of one please let me know. I am not willing to pay the price Audi wants for theirs. I have found one that lists for around $259...
1
1