Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Aiutiamo veramente le persone eliminando la bolletta del telefono 33 euro di canone
Basta estorsioni con la bolletta telefonica Eccolo qui! Il nuovo modello di cellulare che ha la comodit=E0 di un normale telefono. Grandi tasti retroilluminati, display luminoso e ben visibile,...

Aiutiamo veramente le persone eliminando la bolletta del telefono 33 euro di canone
Basta estorsioni con la bolletta telefonica Eccolo qui! Il nuovo modello di cellulare che ha la comodit=E0 di un normale telefono. Grandi tasti retroilluminati, display luminoso e ben visibile,...

New Timing Belt needed
Hi, I shall soon need to replace my timing belt. Was wondering what sort of a price would I be looking at. I was shocked when the dealer said it would cost be nearly 2K dollars for the timing belt....
3
3

Audi 80 - Steering knocking and slipping on 1990 2.0E model
Hi guys, found this thread whilst searching groups and you all seem very helpful and knowledgable... Maybe someone can assist with my query... its getting very concerning to me..... I found this here:...
3
3

Tach stopped
I have a 88' Audi 90 non Quattro with 2.3 (NG) and 5speed. Last week the tach stopped working. Where does the tach get it's signal from. The wiring diagram I have says the "Speed sensor" but doesn't...
5
5

Audi R8
What do you think of the Audi R8? Porsche is good for racing tracks with turns Ferrari is good for speed Lambo is a good compromise for speed and flexibility but not as good as Porsche and Ferrari in...
3
3

A6 - 1996: replacing heated rear window switch
The switch for heating the rear window and the electric mirrors appears to be burnt out (does not stay pushed in when pushed). Is it possible to replace this with a switch which is just for heating...

02 A4 Econ button won't turn off
Hi, I have an '02 A4 Avant1.8T and the econo button (light) won't turn off and the AC won't engage. I've tried the defrost and using the auto button, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know what...
15
15

A3 2.0TDI Repair manual.
Hi, Just got my new audi A3 2.0TDI (170bhp) the chasis code is 8P (i think) :) , i've spent load of time searchin for a proper workshop manual (ebay is useless) so maybe someone could email it to me....

HID Headlight Security
Hi, I have a 2001 B5 S4. The HID xenon headlights were recently stolen. The entire headlight fixtures were completely removed from the car. I would like to replace these with another set of HID...
9
9

AUDI
What means on display Audi "SERVICE IN 1800 KM 163 TAGEN"? Thank
2
2

Re: Bentley Repair Manual - Unfair Policy
Two weeks ago I contacted Bentley software support asking if I could sell my A6 manual as I no longer had the vehicle. An email from Frank Fusaro stated that I could if I contacted eBahn and obtained...
1
1

A8 4.2, any issues to look for?
Folks, I have got a reasonable offer for an A8 4.2Q TT5, built May 2002, which came off lease and is sitting at my trustworthy dealer, waiting for someone to pick it up. These cars are not very...

A6 avant mudflap clips
Just bought rear mudflaps for my A6 Avant,but there were no clips,just the screws,anyone have any idea if i can buy these 4 clips seperatly,not Audi maindealer if poss. rgds sjfedex

Audi A6 1997 will start only after opening bonnett
Pls can anyone help, just bought A6 1997. No problem at first two days but now It won't crank until I open bonnet first. Anybody for solution....
1
1