Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Take out Glove Box, Audi A6, '99
Anyone has a diagram / Picture / instruction for taking out the Glove Box to access the Cruise Control Computer behind it. Any help is appreciated. Tony
3
3

Official Factory Repair Manual on CD-ROM
Bentley Publishers 100/S4/A6/S6 from 1992 to 1997 A6 Wagon from 1992 to 1998 Complete with SERIAL NUMBER, original disc and jewel case. Engines Covered: 2.22 Liter 5-Cyl Turbo (engine code: AAN) 2.8...
4
4

40k mile tune up
I have a 2001 A4 2.8 and it was due for the 40,000 mile tune up. I have an extended warrenty so I didn't think much of it to bring it in. The Audi place called me to say I needed front brake pads also...
8
8

remote starters
are there any remote starters that work best with an audi a4 quattro...i would like to purchase a remote starter for an audi a4, I don't need an alarm system, just the remote starter...any...

warning lights
hi all, i have just got a audi a6 1999 and there is a yellow light come on in the dashboard console its next to the fuel lightand looks like ( 0 ) can anyone tell me what its for, i have a feeling its...
1
1

Audi TT
Dashboard problem! My dashboard lights and meters keep on flickering, on and off. Sometimes it seems completely solved, then the other time it's a real mess, and nothing seems to work on the...
3
3

Stock Corvette C5 Convertible vs Audi A8 4.2 race in German streets and Autobahn
The Corvette was kicking the Audi's butt in the streets, but once they got on the Autobahn and the Audi kicked it up to 300+ km/h it was no contest. And this was just a 4.2 liter V8 Audi with the...
13
13

Timing belt kit from blauparts.com
Hi, I need to have the timing belt replaced on my 2001 A4 1.8T Q (duing my last oil change and cehckup, the dealership suggested so after inspecting it). Am thinking about buying the kit myself and...
6
6

turn off engine check light
Any one know how to turn off the engine check light on a 2001 A4 1.8 engine? I read from the previous posts that I can try turning it off and if it comes back up again means the issue still exist....
2
2

engine check light turned on
where is the secondary injection pump at on a 2001 A4 1.8 engine? any one got a picture to post? Hunter
2
2

Audi A80 Quattro cold start
I have a 1990 that a mechanic has said I may have a problem with the cold start. What does this mean and is it repairable?
1
1

engine check light is on
I have a 2001 A4 1.8 engine. My engine check light is on and the Autozone troublecode OBDII P0411 code states that - "the PCM has determined that the flow detected in the secondary air injection...
1
1

AUDI A4 STARTING PROBLEM
Anyone got any ideas about the cause of this problem? I have a 1996 (P Reg) Audi A4 1.9 TDI SE with an intermittant fault that is getting gradually worse. Regularly (but not always) when starting the...
1
1

concert radio front speakers on A6 avant
Just fitted a 2nd hand concert radio to my A6,but unable to get sound from the 2 front speakers,even after adjusting concert radio is Bose compatible,would this affect this problem?Anyone have any...
7
7

2000 A4Q Hazard/turn relay replacement
Can someone explain how to remove the trim piece that contains the hazard button? I have the eBhan CD Rom manual but, as in some other situations, it does not cover the topic. Thanks in advance, Ken
2
2