Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Audi updates Q5 for 2013 with supercharged V6 and hybrid option
From AB Apr 25, 2012 , INGOLSTADT, Germany High-performance SUV with many talents ? the updated Audi Q5 - Completely updated Q5 model series - New engine-transmission pairings are up to 15 percent...
2
2

Audi tries hand at luxury PHEVs with A6 L e-tron concept
From AB Audi A6 L e-tron concept Audi is presenting its first luxury-class e-tron concept car ? a technology study known as the Audi A6 L e-tron concept at Auto China 2012 in Beijing. The plug-in...
1
1

Audi unveils Q3 Jinlong Yufeng in Beijing
From AB Audi Q3 Jinlong Yufeng At Auto China 2012 in Beijing, Audi is presenting two themed vehicles based on the Q3 ? the Q3 jinlong yufeng and the RS Q3 concept. Both cars interpret the character of...

Audi headed south of the border, down Mexico way, for new SUV plant
From AB Supervisory Board welcomes plans for Audi plant in Mexico Rupert Stadler, Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG: "Excellent basis for sustainable growth" The decision has been made:...

It's official, Audi has just bought Ducati
From AB AUDI AG acquires sports motorcycle manufacturer Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. - Chairman Rupert Stadler: "As a sporty, global premium brand, Ducati is an excellent fit for Audi." - Third pillar...

Audi RS Q3 concept revealed ahead of Beijing
From AB At Auto China 2012 in Beijing, Audi is presenting a themed vehicle based on the Q3 ? the RS Q3 concept. It interprets the character of the compact SUV in a very special way ? systematically...

ContiProContact in a snowstorm
OMG, it's horrible. I think even RE-92s were not nearly as bad. I've pulled a set of Xi 2 off last week and haven't really adjusted to these all seasons on snow (that fell last night). It was the...

Collision Repair Vancouver
Here are many companies who are offering different services regards the menace of the cars but on the other hand very few companies who are offering very comfortable and useful service. Like Auto...
1
1

2013 Audi A3 unveiled at Geneva preview event [video]
atform that will be used in a number of future Audi A3 variants as well as = the next generation Volkswagen Golf. Not a word if "quattro" is torsen based now that A4 no longer needs it or it's the...
1
1

Unrequited car love :-]
Hmm, 2 accidents in my 03 A4 quattro in less than 5 weeks. I like the car just fine but I keep getting into at fault accidents (see above). Strangely no such problem with another car of mine (a...
4
4

Id Audi A6 1996 2.6 (2.8) V6
Hi My car some times has an idling problem when cold (
2
2

For your entertainment

AWD car needs a new tire; Replace one or all 4
I immediately thought of a guy here who run mismatched tires on front and back axles of a quattro audi (torsen based one, not haldex crap based one obviously). the drivetrain was making all sorts of...
1
1

quattro+xi2 -> fun
Finally water started to solidify on the pavement and drifting had began. Glare ice is fun but more so when there is some water on top (no studs on X Ice 2, wink wink) I don't mind the electronic...
1
1

Neck to neck