Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: gps on '03 tt?
This is one way, probably the cheapest way to do it:
2
2

2001 X TT Clock keeps resetting
I've a TT 1.8T 225 and have clock that keeps resetting itself? Help please............
4
4

gps on '03 tt?
I've seen pictures of TT's with gps installed. I recently bought a used one and it doesn't have it. Is there a way to get that for my car? I have a 223-coupe model. - Miguel

Different tyres/tires on A3 Quattro
I've just picked up an X-reg A3 1.8T Quattro from a dealer. Looking through the manual it says "On vehicles with 4wd all 4 wheels must always be fitted with tyres of the same type, make, and tread...
6
6

Water in passenger side footwell during rain
The car is an Audi 100 2.0 litre (1986). What would be the most likely cause of water in the footwell during rain? TIA
6
6

Aud A4 tdi turbo. lose of vacuum
I have just had the turbo repaired but the reason for it going in the first place was that the vacuum was not working. The garage that is repairing it can not find the problem
5
5

Squeaking noise while steering at slow speeds
Hello, I have a 2001 Audi S4. It makes a loud squeaking noise when I turn the steering wheel and drive very slowly. It happens every time I parallel park. The mechanic said it's nothing to worry...
6
6

immobilizer
I have had my A4 1.8TS for 10 months, i have recently had problems with the immobilizer going of after i have locked the car. As the car is six years old i have no at the local dealership totaly...
1
1

1993 90S Workshop manuals on eBay - worth buying?
I'm refering to the DVD's that this person is selling: 'mn ot a mechanic.. a hobbyist at best, but I do like doing my own minor repairs. I usually buy the Haynes or Chilton manuals but they don't...
4
4

1997 A3 owners manual and slipping cluth
Hi all, Have bought a '97 model 5 speed 1.8 litre A3. Had the owners manual, but some nut stole my car and when it was returned owners manual was gone. Anyone know where I might find another one? Am...
2
2

A6 Concert radio reception
I keep losing FM reception on my A6 concert radio,where as on my wife's car it's it's NOT the area i'm ideas,perhaps a new aerial?? rgds sjfedex

Newbie Audi owner question: Manuals
Just purchased a 1994 Audi 100S. Man do I like what I see so far. Everything under the hood is laid out nicey and easy to get at. I've only owned American cars before with everything shoe-horned in....
1
1

2001 A6 fresh air?
Can't find a way on temp controls to set for fresh air only. (No heating,no air conditioning) Nothing in the owners manual except that it says you have a choice for any of the three!
4
4

Re: Audi S4 Turbo Failure Warning
I don't know about the turbo but if the timing belt goes, the only sign you're liable to get is the delightful - and expensive - sounds of valves colliding with pistons.
1
1

Audi 80
Anyone know where I can get hold of a Audi 80 TDi EGR valve? Apart from GSF. Car is the 90bhp 1Z engine 1993 year. The mileage is 228,000 so a new full priced item doesn't justify cost. At present I...
3
3