Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 A4 Reay Washwipe
have a 1997 Audi 1.8T Sport Avant with a fault rear wiper. Before it totally failed it did judder. Having removed the wiper blade the motor doesnt seem to function. I have power going to one of the...

97 A4 - Why no option for the light bulb on the right rear side?
Hi - I went to replace a light bulb on my a4 this weekend and came accross the strangest thing... On the right side rear, the inner most light (narrow red), the harness can accept a bulb, but the...
5
5

Need Instrument Cluster for 98 Audi A4 Automatic
I am looking for an Instrument Cluster for a Audi A4 1998 Automatic Transmission, There are two types listed in the Bentley Manual, the Lowline, and the Highline. I need the Highline. Anyone have any...
1
1

Part Number for Headliner
Hi my headliner has come away from the cabin roof. I need a part number for a replacement headliner. My VIN is 8Dz 1A062788. My car is a 2001 UK Spec A4 1.8T. Many Thanks Simon
1
1

2.0 FSI oil usage
How much oil should a 2.0 FSI engine get through? Normal driving (commuting mainly) and (very approximately) it's getting through around 1L every 1000 miles, although I'm going to do a proper test on...
8
8

2.3 20Valve Control Module ECU
2.3 20 Valve ECU for sale on eBay

Oil coming from valve cover gasket (Audi 100, 2.0 litre, KP engine)
The car is a 1986 Audi 100 (5-cylinder KP engine, petrol) In order to get rid of an oil leak, I've renewed the front crankshaft oil seal, the front camshaft oil seal and the valve cover gasket. Now...
1
1

Servo?
Is it possible to build in (embed) a servo steering wheel in Audi 80, 1989., 1.8, 90 HP. Is it complicated? Safety? Thx...

1993 audi 90 v-6 problem
Hi I have a 1993 Audi 90S V-6 and when I first take off with it, when engine is cold, the engine almost dies out right after I leave my driveway. After I pump the gas pedal a few times it runs fine...
1
1

Question about Q7
Hello, I am thinking about buying Q7. I have not yet had a chance to stop by at the dealer and could not find the information on their website. I have seen that Lexus's power adjustable steering wheel...
2
2

VAGSCANNER
Just recently purchased a VAGSCANNER for my Audi 1.8T (1999)as the aig bag light is always "ON" after doing the scanning it detected a DTC(VAG) 18021/P163(MIL Call-up - Circuit Open or Short to B+)....
10
10

Oil Pressure Gauge and warning light conflict
I just purchsed a 1994 Audi 100S with 114,000 miles When I accelerate from a start or when I am at Highway speeds the Oil Pressure warning light flashes with the 3 beep warining sound. However, the...
1
1

S4 throttle delay
Hi guys, I have a 2004 S4 with the 6 speed, and when I go to power, there's a delay of maybe half a second from the time I ask for the power to the time I get it. It doesn't sound like much, but it's...
7
7

Timing Belt Failure 43K Certified 2001.5 Celebration Edition Ultra Sport
Timing belt failure on a Certified 2001.5 Audi A4 with a 1yr Assured Warranty left on the car. Audi service will not cover the costs. I have read many articles here where people have stated Audi...
8
8

Front Suspension Audi A4 Avant 1999
At the top of the front suspension housing forging/ casting there is a pinch bolt about 4" long holding the attachment pins of the two upper suspension arms into position in the housing forging/...
4
4